Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 364,194 times)

slightly off topic :hope he does the the same for terminator .

on topic :I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: 85 on Aug 16, 2010, 10:12:36 PM

The Terminator films have already been released on Blu-ray, so that's unlikely.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 16, 2010, 10:52:17 PM
Quote from: 85 on Aug 16, 2010, 10:12:36 PM

The Terminator films have already been released on Blu-ray, so that's unlikely.
He probably means The Terminator, which got a bare bones release.

ya....................and look what happened with predator! it got released so all i can do is hope!

bleau

bleau

QuoteThe Terminator films have already been released on Blu-ray, so that's unlikely. 

Well T2 has 3 different versions on blu, so it's possible they will redo the first one since it is flawed.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: bleau on Aug 17, 2010, 06:05:04 AM
QuoteThe Terminator films have already been released on Blu-ray, so that's unlikely. 

Well T2 has 3 different versions on blu, so it's possible they will redo the first one since it is flawed.
They are doing The Terminator on blu, at least, it's planned, but Van Ling told us it's on hold because of MGM's troubles: http://www.jamescamerononline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2129

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

I'm glad I already got all 4 Terminator flicks & both seasons on Blu-ray. It's so kick ass watching the movies in HD, especially the first 2.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 17, 2010, 06:48:36 AM
I'm glad I already got all 4 Terminator flicks & both seasons on Blu-ray. It's so kick ass watching the movies in HD, especially the first 2.

Same here.  I even have two version of T2.  A while back, the best version of T2 was the French Directors Cut HD-DVD (WUT!).  It's still superior to the Blu-Ray version I have, although I know there's another newer version.

I've been waiting for the Alien Quad on Blu-Ray for so long.  I have held off on watching them as much as possible for the past year or more.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I haven't seen them since before Xmas for the same reason. Want it to be fresh when I see them on Blu-Ray.

Cellien

Cellien

Hehe nice.  We did go see the new prints of Alien and Aliens at the theater earlier this year though. 

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Cellien on Aug 17, 2010, 04:04:44 PM

Same here.  I even have two version of T2.  A while back, the best version of T2 was the French Directors Cut HD-DVD (WUT!).  It's still superior to the Blu-Ray version I have, although I know there's another newer version.
I have the Skynet Edition, and it's all different shades of awesome.

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 17, 2010, 04:50:55 PM

Hell yeah. Skynet Edition rocks.

Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 18, 2010, 05:34:55 AM
Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 17, 2010, 04:50:55 PM

Hell yeah. Skynet Edition rocks.

same, i love typing in the date of judgement day and getting the super extended version of the movie.

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Super Extended?.

Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 18, 2010, 09:43:25 AM
Super Extended?.

yeah with ALL the deleted scenes re-inserted, AND the alternate ending

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed