Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 362,945 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Haha, sounds pretty awesome actually.

Huol

Huol

No idea where im gonna put this thing...

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks awesome. How different will this boxset be compare the one we got several years ago?

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

Good lord I need new pants. This looks absolutely amazing. And it's 10 days after my birthday, so I'll know where I'll get my funds from. :D I'm getting the limited edition for sure.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: StrangeShape on Jul 15, 2010, 10:43:58 PM
Im thrilled that they changed the packaging alien from the Resurrection ADI cockroach to Winston's alien

http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/apr10/alienanth.jpg

Bye bye, ADI

J-Syxx

J-Syxx

What the hek happened to the new Sigoruney Weaver commentary?

Keyes

Keyes

Looks absoloutely fantastic, however I have one question...

How come there are "deleted and extended scenes" on the first 4 discs, then deleted scenes again for Alien and Aliens on disc 6? Shouldn't they all be in one place?

coolshow

coolshow

Well the wait was worth it now the hardest part is sitting through 60 hours of Alien ! ;D

Quote from: DazAvP85 on Jul 16, 2010, 09:21:37 AM
Looks absoloutely fantastic, however I have one question...

How come there are "deleted and extended scenes" on the first 4 discs, then deleted scenes again for Alien and Aliens on disc 6? Shouldn't they all be in one place?

i suppose it's possible that there's something different about the disc 6 scenes,

Vulhala

Vulhala

There's also a shit-ton of extra stuff on the 'Alien Appendix 1-4' discs that was never released on the Quadrilogy. Enough to fill 4 DVDs infact. Well worth watching if you can get hold of it, but you can't buy it anywhere. It was a fan project. Buddy no longer on the forum hooked me up with them.

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 16, 2010, 02:10:01 PM
There's also a shit-ton of extra stuff on the 'Alien Appendix 1-4' discs that was never released on the Quadrilogy. Enough to fill 4 DVDs infact. Well worth watching if you can get hold of it, but you can't buy it anywhere. It was a fan project. Buddy no longer on the forum hooked me up with them.

i hope you never get... alien appendicitis.... :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Don't need to worry 'bout that. Had mine removed for shit's and gig's years ago  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I might end up buying the boxed version that we saw today...just simple and effective.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.ecranlarge.com/article-details-16817.php

I am so totally getting the special special edition of it.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Is that the same as the english one?

There are three versions yes?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed