Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 362,958 times)

That Yellow Alien

f**k ya, we finally get to see Fincher rage about Fox. About time.

Griffith

Griffith

First The Gorth Predator, Now the Berserker Predator (wich looks totally f**king awesome) and now this, where am I supoused to get money, I'm going to work my ass off for this, I want them all now!!! Well This is the package I was always waiting for I never get the original Quad only the 2 disc set of Alien and I'm glad I haven't, Recently I bought a new TV a home theater and a blu-ray player because THIS IS THE YEAR, we get AVP3, Predators, this beautiful alien anthology set and hopefully A:CM. If you guys respect yourselves by the time the antholgy is out you should own Plasma/LED TV and Home Theater 5.1 at least. (Bluray is obviulsy obvious of course).

I don't care if AVP 3 wasn't as good as we expected, and the long waiting for A:CM, this is set is by far a breath of fresh air.

I just really hope that 6 months later they don't release a super monster extended definitive limited collector edition with 14 discs wich includes never before seen footage of ripley farting in multi angle views or some shit like that, wich I really doubt and I seriously expect that after this there wont be anymore sets regarding of Aliens..... wait a second... I forgot the Alien Prequel.... OH SHIT... f**k it! I will get it separetly.
>:(

P.S. Kidneys for sale, half price, I don't drink and don't smoke, Interested send PM  ;)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The Alien art looks a bit cartoony in the special edition box.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Darkness on Jul 15, 2010, 09:16:10 AM
Has been officially announced. It will be released October 25th. You can find the press release attached which a company just emailed me.

Well, I certainly know what I would like for Christmas. ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Sorry if this has been posted before, but it seems that Blu-ray.com has posted a new cover for the pack: link

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 15, 2010, 06:31:02 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before, but it seems that Blu-ray.com has posted a new cover for the pack: link

Yeah, already been posted on the front page, thanks though.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

The packaging for this is gorgeous, both standard AND limited editions look great.
The documentaries are the same as on the Quadrilogy, so until we get a Blue Ray DVD player, it should hold me fine.
But.....damn this thing looks good.

scm

scm

Im surprised they actually have the burke cocoon scene in there.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I thought that footage was lost. I have seen still shots, but they actually found it?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 15, 2010, 03:53:32 PM
Hmmm. 2 days after my birthday. Really need to get a BR player.

You should make it a PS3  ;)

Troy

Troy

After lurking, biting my tongue, and wanting to say SOMETHING to answer all you guys' questions... finally.  8)

worriors

worriors

Is it the same as the ALIEN Quadrilogy?????

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: worriors on Jul 15, 2010, 09:27:30 PM
Is it the same as the ALIEN Quadrilogy?????

It has all the features the Alien Quad. has, but also way, way more.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Im thrilled that they changed the packaging alien from the Resurrection ADI cockroach to Winston's alien

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Valaquen on Jul 15, 2010, 02:44:46 PM
"the previously unseen original cut of "Wreckage and Rage: The Making of ALIEN3,"

Oh really? Fincher slamming Fox footage aplenty.

Throw silly circus sound effects during Fincher's rage,if it means seeing it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed