Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 364,174 times)

Keyes

Keyes

Sorry, I forgot to mention I translated it using Babel Fish ;)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

I thought I was going crazy for a sec! :D

Thanks for clearing that up anyways!

Keyes

Keyes

You're welcome :)

Some interesting bits and pieces on those lists, like the James Remar as Hicks dailies... they didn't even mention him by name in the Quadrilogy! I wonder if anyone features will be included... I'm hoping for more Alien3 deleted scenes.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: DazAvP85 on Apr 25, 2010, 08:20:33 PM
I'm hoping for more Alien3 deleted scenes.

You and me both!

Although Fincher coming in and doing a directors cut would be my wet dream. Shame it probably won't ever happen though!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Ah, wait. This is authentic? I was convinced it was a joke looking at some of those snippet titles.

Griffith

Griffith

This is bullshit!! It's about time to see the deleated scene of Burke being cocooned, why is it so difficult to show it to the fans..only because it doesn't fit well in the 15 min of evac.? or because Burke was cocooned to fast?.. I just don't get it.

Did someone here feels the same?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Griffith on Apr 25, 2010, 10:13:52 PM
This is bullshit!! It's about time to see the deleated scene of Burke being cocooned, why is it so difficult to show it to the fans..only because it doesn't fit well in the 15 min of evac.? or because Burke was cocooned to fast?.. I just don't get it.

http://www.hot.ee/jangofett/burke.jpg

I second

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Griffith on Apr 25, 2010, 10:13:52 PM

http://www.hot.ee/jangofett/burke.jpg

I'd like to see it as well. Maybe the footage doesn't actually exist anymore.

Griffith

Griffith

I'm sure it actually exists, it just that James Cameron didn't like it as well and it's like 7 seconds of footage so ..what's the big deal

Keyes

Keyes

Yeah I think Cameron said at the time of the Quadrilogy that he never wants that Burke cocoon scene seeing the light of day. Seems odd to me... if it's just a seperate extra away from the main film, then what's the harm?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Thinks it makes him look less awesome?

Politikon

Politikon

Quote from: DazAvP85 on Apr 26, 2010, 10:57:36 AM
Yeah I think Cameron said at the time of the Quadrilogy that he never wants that Burke cocoon scene seeing the light of day. Seems odd to me... if it's just a seperate extra away from the main film, then what's the harm?

Prolly cause Ripley doesn't help him and that makes her character... human.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

But she does help him... sorta

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Heres some screens of the Shock & Awe documentary thats goig to be added to the blu-ray set:

Spoiler

[close]

I put them in a spoiler tag just in case.

Politikon

Politikon

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 30, 2010, 07:01:29 PM
But she does help him... sorta

Correct my memory, does she give him a grenade or something?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed