Xenomorph Origin

Started by Commander Griker, Jan 10, 2009, 11:45:00 AM

Author
Xenomorph Origin (Read 22,898 times)

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Aeon's ago long before the human race, a race of extratarsal beings known as the space jockeys built a living bio mechanical organism that was used as a weapon these creatures are know as the Xenomorph they were built to be the perfect living organism. Concentrated acid for blood, bio mechanical exoskeleton armor plating, a seconde inner jaw that can pierce through and living organizum, fermion vision, a long deadly tail, the ability to scale walls and a long adult life span .

The space jockeys created what was know as the facehugger parasite that can attach it self to a host-victims face and then it will lay and embryo into the victums chest cavity from there the facehugger will die off and a new life will begin by taking 40% of the victums characteristics and leaving 60% xenomorph the creature will hatch out of the victums chest thus giving birth to a new beginning. the creature now has some of the characteristics of it's host and now it is twice as powerful and ready to take out any more living host as which it has derived from. making the Xenomorph Transbreed a more powerful killing machine, a surviver.

Once the creature has become well safe and aware of it's surroundings it will molt into it's final Stage the Queen an egg Layer it becomes four times bigger and four times stronger so it can protect it's very existence, to lay eggs so it can have a colony of drones and warriors an Army of helpers. The transbreeded orgainsum will still lay normal eggs and from the eggs normal facehuggers will hatch. The transbreed is the cross gene bettween the xenomorph and it's host but once the transbreed becomes an Egg layer, the process starts all over again you will get normal facehugers. You see the transbreed DNA is only used for the individual xeomorphs surivial mechanism. Become the enemy to kill the enemy

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

For what it's worth, in the expanded universe materials it makes it pretty clear that no, the Space Jockeys did not create the Aliens.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What did then? HMMMMMMMMMMMM? I think its a posibility.

Predator755

Predator755

Its also possible that the Jockeys found a base life form and modified it to different specifications. Or perhaps a different sentient species created it, and the Jockeys merely stumbled upon it.

Meathead320

Meathead320

They were created by an angry malevolent goddess, to spread her rage, destruction and erotic sadism across the Universe.

;D

Vanski

Vanski

Quote from: Meathead320 on Jan 10, 2009, 07:56:14 PM
They were created by an angry malevolent goddess, to spread her rage, destruction and erotic sadism across the Universe.

;D

That actually makes sense  ;).

maledoro

maledoro

Or that the Jockeys had discovered the aliens in their present form and that the aliens had evolved naturally.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

;D

So wait, Aliens are worshippers of Slaanesh? :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

;D

that makes more sense than it should

happypred

happypred

I like the idea that the jockeys created aliens for use in a civil war ... to each his own

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: maledoro on Jan 10, 2009, 09:39:11 PM
Or that the Jockeys had discovered the aliens in their present form and that the aliens had evolved naturally.

This is what I think...that they "evolved" into the perfect killing machine ;)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

how can something like aliens could evolve naturally?

for evolving like that, you need an ecosystem with large numbers of animals of the same size who can spread as incredibly fast as aliens, AND able to fight them back...like us for example... but dumb enough to not leave after millions of years... because you know they need host. :P

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Your asking how is this possible? They would be a product of their environment.

Like the Galapagos islands.

The flora & fauna adapts/evolves from their surrounding environment (I'm not an evolution expert in spite of my name ;)).

We don't know what the Alien home world is like (this may be in material I haven't read yet).

Look at the Komodo dragon. It evolved to survive in its environment.

It lives in a harsh environment. They will eat carrion or anything they can over power. "They are opportunistic feeders".  (edited from the www.honoluluzoo.org/komodo_dragon.htm )

The Alien eggs being able to lay dormant for long periods waiting for a "host".  Helps to continue their survival. If there are none available.

"Its a Dragon" "It feeds on minds".... prisoner Golic (I liked the comparison ;))

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

ok but i just pointed that aliens would inevitably end with any other present life form not because how dangerous they are but for the way they reproduce. as we can see in the movies they will not stay dormant until they are sure that their environment is completely safe, like in LV-426.

^i don't know you but i think its unlikely that any other being could survive something like this.

their way to fight back is to reproduce to the point of being unstoppable for the threat they are dealing with... and that means that if the aliens and his preys evolved together that prey must be capable of fighting back and control their massive population effectively.

i think i just found something... and its not a plot hole. :P

Undeadite

Undeadite

Depending on the ecosystem of the Alien homeworld, the theory of the xenomorph as an evolved species is very plausible. The acid could be a deterrent for being eaten by larger predators (frogs exhibit the same property from their pores). Their rapid breading habits are similar to that of rodents and insects, pests that over run us when not kept in check and who knows what other alien life form or environmental hazard could exist to act as a xeno-exterminator. The fact they require hosts could be a defense mechanism for egg stealing predators, and what better way to take care of competition than to kill off the enemy before and during 'life'. Now the Alien does not seem to need oxygen, and that could be a result from whatever atmosphere their homeworld has. As for the habit of laying dormant, it could be a hibernation like scenario like that of bears. Frankly I think it is more terrifying to think of the xenomorph as an evolved survivor, because that means there are worse things out there in the universe waiting to be discovered.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed