Forum dieing?

Started by MartyPredator, Nov 21, 2008, 02:11:33 PM

Author
Forum dieing? (Read 9,491 times)

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

u guys need cookies. people always come if there are cookies...

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

do u have some?

Cellien

Cellien

I came here for info about AvP2, but ended up sticking around... I think because it was a good distraction for work, or it served a good "pass time" for downtime.   I don't talk much on the topic of Aliens or Predator much though anymore on here. 

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The forums, to the best of my knowledge, were about this active when the movies weren't confirmed/in production. So the dip in activity doesn't bother me too much.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I think you just posted in the wrong thread, bub.

Quote from: Cellien on Dec 04, 2008, 06:24:49 PM
I came here for info about AvP2, but ended up sticking around... I think because it was a good distraction for work, or it served a good "pass time" for downtime.   I don't talk much on the topic of Aliens or Predator much though anymore on here. 

This is the one you want
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=9121.120

Cellien

Cellien

That crossed my mind, but I'm stating why I personally ended up not leaving like others have (in regards to the forum dieing).  To me, it fits either topic, but thanks!

EEV2650

EEV2650

gotcha  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't say it's dying. Certainly the AvP2 boards aren't as crazy as they used to be but everytime I log in there are new posts on all the boards.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I think that the forum's doing great. Not too much traffic means not too many spammy new members. It's nice to have a good portion of members that you can get to know quite well. Then when news arrives we can get to know all the newer members too.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Guys, I have a warning. I know activity has slowed because of news flow and holidays, etc. and it doesn't seem like it's dying. It is, though. I've come and gone on plenty of active forums in my day. The biggest mistake all of them makes is to try and wait out a little dosage of inactivity. It may not seem like it yet, but soon enough you guys are going to be desperately trying to pump life back into this place. This time right now is crucial. Try and bring in as many new members as you possibly can RIGHT NOW, otherwise this site will go downhill. Happens every time.

EEV2650

EEV2650

The end is coming...AAWW  :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You do know this fanbase has been online since way back before AvP1 (the game) and is still thriving. While not this site specifically, but members (plenty of who post here). It isn't dying nor will it. AvPGalaxy is the busiest AvP related site online. It wont die dude. Don't you worry.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Is it a conincidence that this topic is here and the lowest number of members I have ever seen online is happening now?

Oh, you can't see it.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/Xenomorph02/screeny.jpg

If that isn't better then there are only 7 members on.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I'm always on around this time. I wish more people would post during the night. I'm on the american eastern seaboard so i'm usually on from midnight-8 AM. No one is ever on at those hours. I've always figured that was because everyone is asleep but then again alot of the users on here are from the u.k. and europe.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'm from the UK and usually there are a lot of people on during this time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed