AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 365,073 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Pred Killer on Aug 14, 2009, 08:31:10 AM
And I am not sure if I would prefer one on one avp action, sure it is AVP but that shit gets old. I think it should just be like background story, inbetween major plot points have preds and aliens, like legions of preds fighting swarms of aliens, fighting each other all around the world, like egypt, paris, russia, etc, and most of the plot would surround the humans trying to find the 'off' button. In otherwords, try to make something different other than constant alien on pred action, it gets old.

If the focus isn't about the war, then it's not an AvP movie. That's the whole point, is to learn about the war.

Pred Killer

Pred Killer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 14, 2009, 05:09:11 PM
If the focus isn't about the war, then it's not an AvP movie. That's the whole point, is to learn about the war.
Sry but fox seriously f**ked it up for me, not really interested anymore. Make it more dramatic than slasher cliche. More mysterious, horrific, like the originals. More horror/thriller than action.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Milan on Aug 13, 2009, 01:25:39 AM
Like if they show us something from their code, like the "rule" when hunting for food; then they must hunt weak creatures so that the line of speices they see as prey are kept strong.
It sounds honorable...
...Until we see the Predators sneaking into a hospital searching for children that are so sick that they never be adults and when they find them, they butcher them and then start eating them.
My bet is that not one of us would see the Yautja as heroic because of their "honorable" code after that...

I think we got enough of that in AvP R.

Pred Killer

Pred Killer

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 14, 2009, 06:03:48 PM
Like if they show us something from their code, like the "rule" when hunting for food; then they must hunt weak creatures so that the line of speices they see as prey are kept strong.
It sounds honorable...
...Until we see the Predators sneaking into a hospital searching for children that are so sick that they never be adults and when they find them, they butcher them and then start eating them.
My bet is that not one of us would see the Yautja as heroic because of their "honorable" code after that...

Yes please no more cheap gore fest.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Pred Killer on Aug 14, 2009, 07:10:42 PM
Like if they show us something from their code, like the "rule" when hunting for food; then they must hunt weak creatures so that the line of species they see as prey are kept strong.
It sounds honorable...

Yes please no more cheap gore fest.

Ha Ha, why did you guys leave this part out? read the bolded text...:)

"...Like if they show us something from their code, like the "rule" when hunting for food; then they must hunt weak creatures so that the line of species they see as prey are kept strong.
It sounds honorable...
They don't have to show us the ugly parts, they just have to make us understand what's going on."

I'm not after gore and splatter, that wasn't my point.
My point was that many people don't like the "yautja" being compared to the movie Predators,
and it's because the Yautja lives by a code that makes them honorable in their eyes,
I'm trying to point out that their code doesn't make these hunters so honorable...
...their code is the reason why a Predator would go to a children hospital in search for food.
But he could also find his way to the med-bay on a large spaceship and eat the wounded...same shit in the eyes of a Yautja.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I didn't mean gore wise. I meant the idea of kids getting eaten. The nursery scene.
It did the same thing you suggested, showed just enough to know what was going on, but it's the idea.

dragonthingy

dragonthingy

I think my idea on page 46 would work out like that

Threee of the six predators die and two are badly injured.
The Aliens encircle and outsmart the humans and Predators.
There is no serious action that isn't either not seen or at a bad camera angle in the entire act one.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 15, 2009, 03:45:52 PM
I didn't mean gore wise. I meant the idea of kids getting eaten. The nursery scene.
It did the same thing you suggested, showed just enough to know what was going on, but it's the idea.

Well, it ain't really the same idea...

Chet is more "face hugger" than a Queen, cause she creates the embryo not the egg carrying the facehugger with the embryo.
Ask yourselves why do the embryo need a host to become "baby alien"?...
The alien need something from the host to in order to survive, I think it needs our genetic memory,
It gathers info not nutrition.
Still, the scene with Chet and the Pregnant lady's is about them being hosts for reproduction, the theme is "sex".
What I was talking about wasn't how the Predators would "make babies" and wasn't about feeding their babies or gathering information. It was about what the Predators would concider an honorable meal while hunting.
And I wasn't talking about babies, I was talking about sick children, they wouldn't eat "Newt" if they found her healthy, but she would become a snack if she was ill, dying...

Moody

Moody

Use the head in the back.  :P

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I originally posted this in the Worst AVP stories thread, but I felt like it needed to be here, too, just 'cause its funny.

Aliens vs. Predator: Resurrection

After Dallas, Ricky, and Kelly escape Gunnison, they are put into custody by the secretive Yutani corporation, and held pending termination (they do know too much, after all).

The Yutani corporation then enters into a business alliance with the Weyland corporation, who has recovered enough tissue from Scar to clone him, with the help of recovered Predator technology - and with the PredAlien embryo still inside of course.

The PredAlien, after maturing and being gawked at by WY scientists, inevitably escapes, and wreaks havoc throughout the base. Just when all hope seems lost for the three Gunnison survivors, however, they are rescued by Alexa Woods, and they track the PredAlien, with the help of a clan of Predator warriors, through New York City, where it's leaving a path of mangled corpses and building its army of alien warriors.

And, of course, because this version of Chet was crossed with Predator DNA, he would then partake in the Predator reproductive system, and gives birth to this bad boy from out of his vagi-er, mouth:

The 'PredBorn', who is of course highly intelligent and uses weapons, then organizes the aliens (after killing Chet2) into taking over the united states. They're stopped, however, by Ricky Howard, after the startling revelation that he is in fact the first Synthetic.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

NO!!! YOU MUST KEEP THAT BLASPHEMY CONFINED TO ONE THREAD ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Chief

Master Chief

That is a very good imagination for a young kid.  What are you 12-13? ;)

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Fraid not. I was trying to come up with something Fox/Salerno would actually do, and this was the shit that came out the other end lol. Thought it was good for a few quick laughs.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Mission accomplished. 8)

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Sep 03, 2009, 03:52:46 PM
I originally posted this in the Worst AVP stories thread, but I felt like it needed to be here, too, just 'cause its funny.

Aliens vs. Predator: Resurrection

After Dallas, Ricky, and Kelly escape Gunnison, they are put into custody by the secretive Yutani corporation, and held pending termination (they do know too much, after all).

The Yutani corporation then enters into a business alliance with the Weyland corporation, who has recovered enough tissue from Scar to clone him, with the help of recovered Predator technology - and with the PredAlien embryo still inside of course.

The PredAlien, after maturing and being gawked at by WY scientists, inevitably escapes, and wreaks havoc throughout the base. Just when all hope seems lost for the three Gunnison survivors, however, they are rescued by Alexa Woods, and they track the PredAlien, with the help of a clan of Predator warriors, through New York City, where it's leaving a path of mangled corpses and building its army of alien warriors.

And, of course, because this version of Chet was crossed with Predator DNA, he would then partake in the Predator reproductive system, and gives birth to this bad boy from out of his vagi-er, mouth:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Ko3BPnQyy21V7M:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/Alien_026.jpg

The 'PredBorn', who is of course highly intelligent and uses weapons, then organizes the aliens (after killing Chet2) into taking over the united states. They're stopped, however, by Ricky Howard, after the startling revelation that he is in fact the first Synthetic.

LOL!!!

The most scary part about this is that it could really happen...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed