AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 365,072 times)

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

But Fox would want there to be new things and bring in different ideas.

shaolinplayer

shaolinplayer

Ok first off, AVP 1 and 2 sucked big monkey balls. Those movies were totally shit.
Now i always liked the idea of having a avp movie setting in space, in a mixed style of that ridley's alien and the first predator.
Well this was my idea for a movie...

In the future a space shit is transporting a prisoned predator creature. It looks like scientists have finally found a way to capture a young predator hunter and are planning to do tests on the creature and his high tech weapons, which are also on board of the ship. The members of the ship exists out of 4 Elite soldiers and two scientists and also 2 pilots. Due to a suddenly system faillure the ship makes a crashlanding on a planet which used to be habited by colonies from Earth. what the members of the ship don't know is that colony has been wiped out by xenomorphs. Nobody dies and the soldiers go out to investigate what happened. After a while the give the clear code word and the scientists and pilots also come off the ship to have a look. When one of the pilots goes back in the ship to make a distress call, he notices the predator is gone and also his weapons and other stuff. The soldiers than use their tracking device to track down the predator, but instead of reading one movement they track 2. one moving in high speed away from them and one staying put. As they move towards the non-moving point they see a woman cocooned against the wall. As the woman wakes up, they free her asking her what happened. As she tries to give a answer, blood starts to drip out of her mouth and not many moments after that a alien chest burst her. The members paralized by fear, the alien shoots out of her chest and runs for it. As they arguing what the hell just happened, one of the scientists begin talking about a old story about a species so diedly that even their blood is diedly (referring to the alien movies). As the scientist stops talking about it he freezes for a moment and his eyes grow big, meaning he sees something. At the moment the rest turns around, a stick splits the scientist against the wall. The members starts to panic, and the soldiers start shooting around them, not knowing where the predator is. This noise they make starts to attract the attention of more xenomorphs, making the tracking device beep ever second.

From here on the battle for survival begins for the humans (and the predator). As you can see, i'm not a big fan of cooperation of the humans with the predators. It is called avp and not avph(umans). to keep the movie very attractive they only should film the humans and not to much the predator who stalks them. this keeps the exitement of who is gonna strike first, the aliens or the predators. The predator also doesn't hunt for sports anymore because the capture of him angered him and he also is fighting for survival.

Who survives at the end should be a suprise, even for me.

a short summary to keep the long story attractive:

A transport ship with a precious cargo crashlands on a colony planet. What the crew does not know is that the colony has been wiped out by something. To make things worse, their "precious" cargo has found a way to escape and now they will have to deal with enemies who wiped out a whole colony and a enraged stalker who has unfinished business to handle...

tell me what you think about it, and sorry for my english  ::)

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Ummmm.... I can't believe it....

There are actually people in this world who believe this film is going to happen? O__O

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

In the unlikely event that this would happen.... and to quote John Dorian

"Let me paint you a picture with my imagination brush"

Memorable characters, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 and Predator managed to do this
Give the Predators more character, names, dialogue etc, I don't understand why its not been done in the first place
That being said, don't make the Predators anti heroes, they're villains
Set it IN THE FUTURE, colonial Marines etc
Lots of guns, lots of action yet with depth to the story, as I said before pre "Ressurection" managed to do this
A credible director with some balls to tell Fox "it's done my way but don't panic I'll make you (more) rich

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

All honesty the Predators should be anti-heroes. Not pure villains or heroes unless they are meant to be bad bloods. And by anti-heroes I mean I don't want the Predators attacking the humans for no good reason that wouldn't make any sense based on their honor and code. If/when they attack humans I want them to have a valid purpose. As for AVP3 if it happens I to want it to take place in space and I actually want one of the species to survive as in one of the Predators or something.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No, Predators should just be villains plain and simple. Not saviours like Pussyface was when he raided the condo.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Predator's should be villains but at sometimes, take place from their perspective when they fight Aliens.

Alien Jockey

Alien Jockey

The movie should take place in space. Ms. yutani should have a bigger role. Ms. Yutani should die in avp 3. No teenagers. Bring back the alien queen. The alien queen should fight the humans then one or many powerful predators. If avp 3 is great then we might get avp 4. If it's terrible then the filmmakers will remake it.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: StayFrosty on Oct 29, 2011, 07:06:55 PM
Ummmm.... I can't believe it....

There are actually people in this world who believe this film is going to happen? O__O

It wasn't until 20 years after Predator 2 did we get Predators. P2 had pretty bad reviews when it was released as well. AVP3 will happen, FOX will cash in on it at least one more time. It's only a matter of when.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 20, 2011, 05:48:38 AM
No, Predators should just be villains plain and simple. Not saviours like Pussyface was when he raided the condo.

I'd hope they'd be portrayed in a more complex way than just "the bad guys." I'd think that they'd still have some decency even being the killers that they are. I mean even in the first film Dutch mentions that Anytime didn't kill Anna because she was unarmed, the whole honor thing was already hinted at in the first film and simply expanded upon in the sequels. And who exactly was Pussyface saving when he massacred the gang in the condo?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Teri Weigel.

I'm not suggesting they should just mindlessly slaughter everyone. The honour code should always be present but I'm speaking more in the way it's presented. It just seemed like a setup in P2 when PF shows up at the condo just after the latino drug dealer is killed coz we assume something bad will happen to his woman as well.

dragonthingy

dragonthingy

What about Eloise from Aliens: Purge? Would she be an interesting character, or a game breaker? I could picture Killer Predators trying to use her for nefarious purposes.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I think the whole concept of "honor" is where we start cheapening the Predator...and even "Klingon-izing it. I always felt it was more that some humans are just simply not worth the Pred's time. He's just focusing on what will give him the biggest thrill [insert Teri Weigel comment here  ;) ].

Otherwise you could just imagine the internal monologue of the Predator every time he's on screen: "Come on, 'ol Preddie, ya got to remember to always do the right thing now!"

Let's not forget that the Predator is a sadistic motherf**ker.

Master

Master

There is no Predator Honor, just guide lines. Nothing bad happens if one breaks it. Just think about wrist nuke. It vaporizes everything, no metter if it`s unarmed, pregnant, ill etc.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I just posted the first ten pages of an AVP script that I started in the Fan Fic section, so I don't want to go too into detail here, but my idea would take place both in a space station and on a colonized planet.

Snowdog

Snowdog

I have a lot of ideas for an avp3 story. maybe it's time to finally write a script. When i have the time i'll definitly start writing :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed