AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 365,118 times)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Darkbladepred2.0 on Jun 25, 2011, 12:57:23 PM
Come on, can you honestly say it's believable for them to just take her in? And for her to become a part of their society (however lowly she was seen as when she was a part of it)? And for her to go head to head with them in unarmed battles?

Machiko's story pretty much went way past acceptable levels of disbelief suspension after the first comic.

For a comic book character, I enjoyed Machiko's story very much.  Of the many comic book adaptations done on films, this one is particularly intersting enough to follow her through her decision to leave humanity for a while and live as Hunter.  I enjoyed how the comic developed the species, their stories, and their implementations of humanity into their society.

In comic books,  who cares what is literary canon and what is not.  In this case, why not enjoy the story for what it is, a story.

Ghostface

Ghostface

I think the Novels did a great job of showing how much the predators hated that Machiko was with them and that they were forced into taking her in and tried to get rid of her at every chance they got. Due to the nature of the medium, I think the comics were a little too vague with this. Granted I read the novels before touching the comics so I knew the little things the comic didn't have time to explain.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: Ghostface on Jun 28, 2011, 12:41:24 AM
I think the Novels did a great job of showing how much the predators hated that Machiko was with them and that they were forced into taking her in and tried to get rid of her at every chance they got. Due to the nature of the medium, I think the comics were a little too vague with this. Granted I read the novels before touching the comics so I knew the little things the comic didn't have time to explain.

Other way around for me. Having a visual mental guide helped.

#6.0

#6.0

How about this.....in film form....Hell I don't care if it is done in the cut scene animation!!!!

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=35466.0
You can find my whole idea here. Im pretty damn proud of it due to how long it took me to think of it

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: #6.0 on Jul 11, 2011, 06:00:19 PM
http://images.wikia.com/avp/images/3/30/Aliens_vs_Predator_cover.jpg

How about this.....in film form....Hell I don't care if it is done in the cut scene animation!!!!

Too similar to avp. And srsly, space patroling, sacred ground-defending holy crap wuss predators, please no...

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

I have done this (game footage & cut scenes). Its on YouTube. Goes for about an hour and a half in 10 minutes blocks.

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: Fujimaster on Jul 13, 2011, 09:14:09 AM

I have done this (game footage & cut scenes). Its on YouTube. Goes for about an hour and a half in 10 minutes blocks.

Link?

Signore Predatore

Signore Predatore

I would want the AvP 3 no humans. In a way back event when the xeno-morph planet existed and the movie should be about how the Predators destroyed it.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: #6.0 on Jul 13, 2011, 03:13:09 PM
Quote from: Fujimaster on Jul 13, 2011, 09:14:09 AM

Link?

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=31435.0

dragonthingy

dragonthingy

Quote from: Lord Predator on Jul 13, 2011, 07:24:07 PM
I would want the AvP 3 no humans. In a way back event when the xeno-morph planet existed and the movie should be about how the Predators destroyed it.

That could work for a scene or for an Episode, but not for a movie. Audiences need characters to sympathize with and bond to. Aliens and Predators can't be an Audience Surrogate.

Divpax

Divpax

Quote from: Lord Predator on Jul 13, 2011, 07:24:07 PM
Do the people who write this crap not get how real movies work? Without humans you have no characters, and why would the predators destroy the aliens home planet, it's hardly in the spirit of hunting.

Alpha alien grid

Alpha alien grid

Space jockeys, colonial marines, and the xenomorph homeworld. If they include that it would be good. And no more strause brothers, for being special effects guys they really don't know how to light/ portray aliens and predators

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

AvP3 might as well be a reboot...but in space on a huge colonial ship and many more: six or so veteran predators, one of them maybe an Elder. Hundreds to thousands of Aliens witch are in the form of their rank (kind of like an ant's nest with their pecking order) witch there are the drones of course, witch acts as scouts and hunters, within every five to six drones, there is one warrior, theres at least three Praetorians guarding a huge mess hall witch a Queen resides laying countless amounts of eggs, and of course, within their battles, there will be up to at most, two predaliens. And of course, tough Colonial Marines witch have been sent there with a liasion to investigate and to destroy all extra-terrestrial activity and save survivors (of course if there is any, know what im saying? hehehe) Well, that's how I would envision AVP3: a reboot, starting fresh in space and ignoring the events of AVP & AVP:R but still continues under the influence of the alien and predator movies, set after Alien Rez. I hope so.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't want AvP connected to the previous Alien and Predator films. I tcreates too much of headache when it comes to what is canon and what isn't. I do like the idea of a futuristic setting though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed