Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3?

Started by DARIAS93, Aug 29, 2008, 02:46:07 PM

So who do you think deserves to return and direct AVP3?

Paul W.S Anderson
145 (78%)
The Strause Brothers
41 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 179

Author
Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3? (Read 71,479 times)

SiL

SiL

Aliens are tough as diamonds. Pred fails.

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: SiL on Nov 25, 2010, 05:08:27 AM
It looks like the Pred's about to be torn to f**king shreds. He kills one, nicks another, and just shoots randomly into the air? Skills, bro.

Still a far better/honorable death than Chopper or Celtic (skills or not)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Far better/honorable death than those of the first and second Predator, by the same token.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 25, 2010, 01:23:21 PM
Far better/honorable death than those of the first and second Predator, by the same token.

agree

EDIT: you forgot the ones of the third movie too  ;)

Shasvre

Quote from: SiL on Nov 25, 2010, 10:08:09 AMIf he can cut an Alien in half with what amounts to a staff with a few pointy bits on it, the acid can home in.

To be fair, he seems to be doing the cutting with his oversized wristblades, not the staff.

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: SiL on Nov 25, 2010, 11:17:07 AM
Aliens are touch as diamonds. Pred fails.

No they are not. No they are not. Preds are strong, their weapons are strong, and they've been seen capable off cutting up an Alien so many times.

SiL

Quote from: DJ Pu55yface on Nov 25, 2010, 08:17:10 PM
No they are not. No they are not. Preds are strong, their weapons are strong, and they've been seen capable off cutting up an Alien so many times.
Yes they are, yes they are. Preds are pretty weak.

... I'm sorry, I thought this whole thing was a pisstake. Wasn't this

Quote from: DJ Pu55yface on Nov 24, 2010, 07:51:15 PM
It looks epic, and plausible to me. :)

just good ole fashioned trolling? Why else would someone say something so entirely asinine?

FUZION PREDATOR

Wow i still surprised the "aggresive" reactions caused by this pic which i just well done (skills) and pretty epic (personal tast)

SiL

Nothin' aggressive :P

It's a well done picture, but the Predator needs to be a little more noticeable.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: SiL on Nov 25, 2010, 10:25:44 PM
Nothin' aggressive :P

It's a well done picture, but the Predator needs to be a little more noticeable.

You mean that the light/shadow (or grain) effects makes him harder to perceive?

Or just what he is doing in the pic, has nothing exceptional?

SiL

In terms of colour. The only thing that really draws the eye is the Alien blood and the shoulder cannon. The Pred's the centerpiece, your eye should be drawn to him.

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: SiL on Nov 25, 2010, 10:36:04 PM
In terms of colour. The only thing that really draws the eye is the Alien blood and the shoulder cannon. The Pred's the centerpiece, your eye should be drawn to him.

Okay i see what you mean know.  ;)

i personaly think that the aliens are more noticiable than the pred (who as you said ,is the centerpiece) in order to give a dramatic/tragic effects of the situation "have a good view over the aliens while the pred in the center gets a bite erased by their surrounding presence" just a personal though

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Nov 25, 2010, 08:49:19 AM
The shot goes wide, missing anything. The Alien he cut in half gnaws his balls off. The one he nicks behind him pisses acid down the back of his neck, melting his head off his shoulders. Fail.

The fact that he's even able to last any time at all in that kind of melee means he's got some decent skills at least.

bleau

Quote from: SiL on Nov 25, 2010, 10:00:11 PM
Yes they are, yes they are. Preds are pretty weak.

... I'm sorry, I thought this whole thing was a pisstake. Wasn't this

I take it that you not a vary big Predator fan. Still though, it's kind of hard to judge skills from a picture. Sure the Pred is doomed but at least he is taking as many Aliens as he can with him.

SM

QuoteI take it that you not a vary big Predator fan

Read his last couple of posts.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed