Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3?

Started by DARIAS93, Aug 29, 2008, 02:46:07 PM

So who do you think deserves to return and direct AVP3?

Paul W.S Anderson
145 (78%)
The Strause Brothers
41 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 179

Author
Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3? (Read 71,567 times)

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Nov 24, 2010, 06:46:05 PM
Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Nov 24, 2010, 10:20:07 AM
Hell f*cking yeah!!!

There is so much wrong with this picture that it is mind numbing.

Maybe you don't like it, but you have to admit their are good skills (drawing and painting) in it.

PredalienXenomorph

I really hate the Aliens in the picture, and there is not much attention on the centrepiece(Predator). Perhaps that is intentional, but I now despise the picture.

DJ Pu$$yface

Hell f*cking yeah!!!

It looks epic, and plausible to me. :)

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Nov 24, 2010, 06:53:57 PM
I really hate the Aliens in the picture, and there is not much attention on the centrepiece(Predator). Perhaps that is intentional, but I now despise the picture.

You hate their design?

Quote from: DJ Pu55yface on Nov 24, 2010, 07:51:15 PM
Hell f*cking yeah!!!

It looks epic, and plausible to me. :)

+1

SiL

It looks like the Pred's about to be torn to f**king shreds. He kills one, nicks another, and just shoots randomly into the air? Skills, bro.

BerserkerPred

TBH I would like to see AVP3 be more of an epicy-action-sci-fi-type of deal than a thriller/horror/suspense and have someone like Peter JAckson direct it that would be amazing I think

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: SiL on Nov 25, 2010, 05:08:27 AM
It looks like the Pred's about to be torn to f**king shreds. He kills one, nicks another, and just shoots randomly into the air? Skills, bro.

He is shooting at an Alien. He is going to die, but still taking a shitload with him. Skill.

SiL

The shot goes wide, missing anything. The Alien he cut in half gnaws his balls off. The one he nicks behind him pisses acid down the back of his neck, melting his head off his shoulders. Fail.

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: SiL on Nov 25, 2010, 08:49:19 AM
The shot goes wide, missing anything. The Alien he cut in half gnaws his balls off. The one he nicks behind him pisses acid down the back of his neck, melting his head off his shoulders. Fail.

The acid doesn't look that close to his shoulders.

SiL

If he can cut an Alien in half with what amounts to a staff with a few pointy bits on it, the acid can home in.

DJ Pu$$yface

It's a blade, alien staff. Acid cannot home in.

SiL

Acid can't home and tiny bladed edges like that can't cut something as thick as an Alien clean in half.

Latter happened. Homing acid it is.

DJ Pu$$yface

Alien? Thick? They get blown apart by bullets, I can't see why a Predator blade shouldn't be able to slice them up, as seen in nearly all AVP.

SiL

I'd have a hard time cutting you in half at the waist with a three-inch blade. In one swing, anyway.

DJ Pu$$yface

Depends how strong it is, how strong you are.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed