Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3?

Started by DARIAS93, Aug 29, 2008, 02:46:07 PM

So who do you think deserves to return and direct AVP3?

Paul W.S Anderson
145 (78%)
The Strause Brothers
41 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 179

Author
Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3? (Read 71,501 times)

Lar'ja Thwei

I expected you to be confused at whatever i posted. I meant to creep you out.

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 03, 2010, 03:51:15 AM
Congrats

Lar'ja Thwei

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Jul 03, 2010, 03:56:37 AM
Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 03, 2010, 03:51:15 AM
Congrats
Why, Thank You.

DoomRulz

Quote from: The PredBen on Jul 03, 2010, 02:51:29 AM
The Strause bro's weren't " Predator fanboys." Their favorite movie of all time is " Aliens."

Though they did make a movie that made Aliens ( and Wolf) stupider then can be.

Overall they were just bad directors not biased fanboys.

"The Predator is just soooo strooong". You don't call a statement like that fanboyism? And their favourite movie of all time is actually The Shawshank Redemption.

Fleshtrap666

Paul Anderson was an obvious Alien fanboy....Predators got the shaft in the first AVP not to mention they looked flat out retarded "Ninja turtles...with football pads" 2 predators got killed by a single alien within a 5 minute period...1 predator survived only for less then 10 minutes later to get face hugged and was effectively dead. People can argue that the predators have technology for removing chest bursters from fellow hunters, but it doesn't make getting face hugged any less of a death sentence in my eyes. So in effect every predator that was even in that movie was DEAD as soon as the movie really started in my opinion. That's fanboyism if I have ever seen it, though not as blatant as the the Brothers Shits Predator hard on they had in AVP-R.

AVP one does still manage to be a better film then AVP-R IMO, but there are good things I could say about both movies despite how shit and basis BOTH OF THEM are. In AVP-R I really liked the Wolf Predators design...he looks like a predator should look. AVP had better fight scenes and special effects...

AVP-R is a direct result of what favoritism can do in a cross over story/movie....but AVP1 is just as much of an example its just hidden over some bullshit.

SpaceMarines

I don't really see how it's biased to have an Alien get the jump on one Predator, and then legitimately beat another in a fight... I guess it's just so different from what everybody was used to seeing in the games and comics. I do agree that it should have been done much better, perhaps spacing them out and having them a few minutes apart.

Anyways, I think I've said this before, but between these two, I'd pick Anderson. At least I know he's capable of making a good film (Event Horizon), even if the majority of his films are shit.

#6.0

James Cameron and Robert Rodriguez, together.

Lar'ja Thwei

Wait to see Predators before adding Robert..

#6.0

Good point.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 03, 2010, 08:22:16 PM
You mean Nimrod?

Lar'ja Thwei

#6.0

XenoVC

Lar'ja Thwei

Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 04, 2010, 12:13:37 AM
Quote from: #6.0 on Jul 03, 2010, 10:42:33 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 03, 2010, 08:46:29 PM
Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 03, 2010, 08:22:16 PM
You mean Nimrod?

No.

lol'd hard at #6.0,give an explanation,brah.
All he said was that he wanted to see james and robert.. Not that robert was directing Predators.

SiL

Why bother with Rodriguez if you've got James Cameron?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed