11 seconds of game footage!!!

Started by CELTICPRED, Aug 29, 2008, 01:41:30 AM

Author
11 seconds of game footage!!! (Read 48,973 times)

Dark Passenger

QuoteThe bullshit seriously has to stop now, because there might not be a fanbase anymore one day

i thought you thought you were the fan base?

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Please I'm not that important :P

gameoverman

gameoverman

haha.. If we don't recruit new members we'll die out.  If Fox don't keep putting out fresh material to bring in new fans we're history.

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

I agree. We have all waited for the perfect Aliens game . The closest we ever got was AvP2 on PC. Kick ass game but this Colonial Marines could be what we have all been waiting for.

If this game works out it could relight the Aliens fan base.

So much depends on this game for me.

Ash 937

Ash 937

I think Fox needs to release a good film for the franchise for this to happen. 

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

AvP films Have to stop now. Its only making things worse.

The only way forward now is Alien 5.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Splinter Cell on Oct 19, 2008, 11:07:31 AM
I agree. We have all waited for the perfect Aliens game . The closest we ever got was AvP2 on PC. Kick ass game but this Colonial Marines could be what we have all been waiting for.

If this game works out it could relight the Aliens fan base.

So much depends on this game for me.

If this game fails then some crazy Aliens fan is going to go postal at Gearbox HQ.  :P

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

Set up sentry guns at the builldings exit.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I hope this does well. If it does we may even see a new Predator game. If we do I hope it's free roam.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: gameoverman on Oct 21, 2008, 03:20:57 PM
If this game fails then some crazy Aliens fan is going to go postal at Gearbox HQ.  :P

Let me tell you something, if this games fails I swear to god I will log out of this site and never come back again. Heck, I'll even put away all my Alien and Pred figures in a little box and totally move on to another franchise.

Heck, this game better me more than good! It better be a f**king masterpiece that inspires more ACM games. Nothing short of it.

This game better have insane graphics, a good story, good voice acting, a kick ass score and an awesome multiplayer where new maps and cool mods all always keeping the game on the cutting edge.....and nothing short of it. It better be epic, scary and nothing short than impressive. They better work hard on this game, they better take their time.

Enough is enough, the fans deserve better, period!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Why would you abandon the franchise? It's not like it should stop you from enjoying what once was. It wont make the game better either. All you can do is continue to love what made Alien great. Throwing away the franchise based on a game is just silly.

Nobody

Nobody

If this game goes perfectly hopefully it can be deemed canon

shakermakerman

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Aug 29, 2008, 11:50:29 AM
way too early to tell wheter this game is good or not.

what you mean? It has Aliens in it!  ;D

AvPvTerminator

^So did Avp-R....

Dark Passenger

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed