I think I should be a Mod

Started by Harkus, Aug 26, 2008, 05:08:02 PM

Author
I think I should be a Mod (Read 5,656 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Private Hudson on Aug 29, 2008, 02:33:34 AM
I'm 15.

I get that. You said you were turning 16 in November, so it would only make sense you're 15 right now. :-\

Undeadite

Undeadite

Its late, all you young whippersnappers need to go to bed! -lights out-  :D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Do you want me to hurt you?

Harkus

Harkus

Ihas g00d puctuashun and graymar tho darkeynes!

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I am 16... And I have good grammar (A-grade GCSE In English!). I don't argue much, I've never been warned by a mod, I have seen all the films, I know a fair amount about all the media in the A/P/AVP franchises. I'm a perfect candidate!

But seriously, I don't think we need any more mods. We've got enough as it is.

Harkus

Harkus

I had an A in English Language and an A in English Literature woohoo.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

B in Literature, but I find its more about interpreting than actually being fluent in the language and able to spell and such.

scarface

scarface

I would love to be a mod, but I don't deserve to. Check my posts, the first half are quite childish from when I first joined, and I don't think that that makes me a candidate at all.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Idon't think I could be a mod But it would be nice.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 29, 2008, 02:25:24 AM
LOL, you know, you people COULD just SAY you were 16, even if you were younger. Smooth man, smooth. ::)

Looks like you're never going to be a mod, you liar. haha...

Predboy

Predboy

I think I would be a great candidate. Im a flaming predator fanboy, Ive been banned once or twice, recieved one or two warnings before, have mediocre grammer skills and am 15 years of age, but hey, Im turning 16 next month. That should count for something eh?  :D

Master Chief

Master Chief

You forgot to mention how you tried to sneak on here with a different screen name...oops! 8)

Predboy

Predboy

Hehe, I mean what? Thats just crazy. I never did that, you must be lieing. Even if I did, how would you know, huh? >_>

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Because you admitted it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed