Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf

Started by B-Rad G, Aug 19, 2008, 07:50:45 PM

Author
Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf (Read 136,823 times)

Vepariga

Vepariga

f**king awesome dude, f**king awesome.

Much excite!

Nightmare Asylum

Oh my God, Sweeps, that is amazing :D

BANE

BANE

That Obama impression's actually pretty damn good!  :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Awesome.

SiL

SiL

Many thanks ;D

Now we're just waiting for DoomRulz.

Space Sweeper

One reading I'm not sure about is the "Yes... my boss" line, since I'm not sure what the context was (due to it being part of the second draft), I decided to read it as a statement rather than an address which it may be in a sort of Vader/Emperor "Yes... my master" kind of way. If it is meant to be like that, I'll gladly re-record it.

BANE

BANE

SiL, I am sending you some re-recordings as I'm not really satisfied with some I did for ?? ??.

SpaceMarines

Next to You started playing after the final line.

f**king perfection.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 04, 2014, 11:13:28 PM
One reading I'm not sure about is the "Yes... my boss" line, since I'm not sure what the context was (due to it being part of the second draft), I decided to read it as a statement rather than an address which it may be in a sort of Vader/Emperor "Yes... my master" kind of way. If it is meant to be like that, I'll gladly re-record it.
It was intended as the latter, but it's no problem. I don't think the scene's going to make the final cut anyway. Hurrah for deleted scenes!

Quote from: BANE on Jan 04, 2014, 11:31:56 PM
SiL, I am sending you some re-recordings as I'm not really satisfied with some I did for ?? ??.
Just saw 'em now! Cheers.

I am getting very, very disturbed by how well some of these dialogue lines are matching my body movements in the edit. The Low Resolution Carl Sagan lines are, like, to the beat.

SpaceMarines

Low Resolution Carl Sagan synched up with the movements you had yet to make.

Low Resolution Carl Sagan knows.

SiL

SiL

We are one with Low Resolution Carl Sagan.

blood.

blood.

dat laugh  :D

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 04, 2014, 09:58:43 AM
https://soundcloud.com/space-sweeper/sets/vengeance-for-wolf-dialogue

It is complete. The tracks (separated by role) can be individually downloaded by scrolling over each of them and finding the 'download' symbol.

My throat really hurts, especially from doing the Bucket Punch line over and over again and then switching to the computer voice afterward. Worth it. Anything that needs fixing, I'll do a redo of the line tomorrow, hope this works.  ;D

PS- Don't worry about music playing after the Obama lines, it's just the Soundcloud stream continuing on from other tracks on my profile like a continuous playlist, not part of the file.

The music playing after the obama lines... what is it? I like it. That obama voice is legit lol.

SiL

SiL

Rendering the first scene in the Command Center. I was starting to get worried, cos it took so. God-damn. Long. To get all of the elements in place and timed and match-moved, but then I realised no other scene contains so many different characters interacting, and breathed a sigh of relief.

I may or may not upload the scene to YouTube.

blood.

blood.

save it till it's done.

or...

release a new scene each day.

the 12 days of vengeance for wolf

SiL

SiL

But the scene makes me so happy and I want to share it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed