Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf

Started by B-Rad G, Aug 19, 2008, 07:50:45 PM

Author
Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf (Read 136,782 times)

SiL

SiL

I've been thinking of the soundtrack. No copyrighted music. A friend of mine makes industrial kind of music which I think would be rather fitting, in that it wouldn't be at all fitting.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Which is fitting?

SiL

SiL

I said that.

Also where mah Predator pods at bra?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

You asked for predator pods?

SiL

SiL

Indeed. Y'know those things the Preds land in from AvP? If I could get a shot of one of them from when they've landed in the snow (Without the snow, obviously) that would be super rad awesome.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Hmmmm, I could try taking a screenshot on the lap top from a DVD and see what I can do. I look on google but didn't find anything good, and when looking at our own site gallery I found an image but nothing happened when I clicked on it to get it bigger and there is also the Galaxy logo on it.

Problem I'm seeing right now is that I may not get a full view of it landed (in the air is a different story), and you can see snow flakes over it which I can't do anything about. That said I'll give it a try.

SiL

SiL

I don't need a full view (the bottom will be either out of frame or hidden by scenery), and no-one's gonna care about the snow ;D

Anything you can get will be greatly appreciated and put to good use. Insofar as anything in this is being used well.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

This is what I came up with.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 23, 2013, 04:57:33 AM
Hmmmm, I could try taking a screenshot on the lap top from a DVD and see what I can do. I look on google but didn't find anything good, and when looking at our own site gallery I found an image but nothing happened when I clicked on it to get it bigger and there is also the Galaxy logo on it.

Problem I'm seeing right now is that I may not get a full view of it landed (in the air is a different story), and you can see snow flakes over it which I can't do anything about. That said I'll give it a try.

wut, the pods are all over the interwebs  :P :

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 23, 2013, 05:28:50 AM

I like this one better honestly, less dark. I could vector it and maybe angle it more.

You can pick either one.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 23, 2013, 05:20:22 AM
This is what I came up with.

http://i.imgur.com/Xv7TRBv.png
Surprisingly usable considering how whited out it is ;D

If you don't mind vectoring the other one, though, I can use both. No need to angle it at all.

Aspie

Aspie

We need some MS Paint drawn set pieces as well.

SiL

SiL

I've already compiled a list of stock background photos.

By mean "casually browsed Wikimedia Commons".

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Edit: This is an updated version.

SiL

SiL

But Aspie, if you got a credit, you couldn't get a pre-screener.

What you choose, Aspie?!?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed