Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf

Started by B-Rad G, Aug 19, 2008, 07:50:45 PM

Author
Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf (Read 136,778 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Now I know this will be epic.

SiL

SiL

That reminds me!

If there are lovely people out there who could make some cutouts of the Predator mothership from AvP (Or the game, or AVPR), and the classic Predator ship from Predator, then I can actually make the opening scene. Otherwise I'm kind'a boned :(

(Everyone who helps out is getting their name in the credits, by the way, unless you explicitly ask me not to. Reading this thread is counted as agreeing to being associated with this travesty.)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2013, 05:22:46 AM
Elder Predator visits the White House.

I was going to use the MacFarlane Movie Maniacs P2 Predator with the removable mask and left forearm, then decided on a whim to see if there were any "Lost Predator" figures I could use instead. When I went shopping the store didn't have any Predators up, and I was about to leave to dejected when a staff member walked past carrying two stacks of the new Super Predators. I took one look at this ridiculously OTT motherlover and knew he had to be the Elder. Of course the Elder has a ridiculous helmet, oversized blades, and a staff he can't actually hold. What else would he have?!

oh my god...

RagingDragon

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2013, 07:35:27 AM
That reminds me!

If there are lovely people out there who could make some cutouts of the Predator mothership from AvP (Or the game, or AVPR), and the classic Predator ship from Predator, then I can actually make the opening scene. Otherwise I'm kind'a boned :(

What are these cutouts you speak of? I would love to help you, if I can. You are a cultural hero, SiL.

SiL

SiL

Basically I need pictures of the ships with nothing around them so I can insert them into "special" effects sequences (Flying around, docking, landing, etc.) Multiple (Like, two) angles of the mothership would be appreciated, but not in the least necessary.

And the predator pods from AvP that they land in! If someone could take a screenshot of one of them from when they've landed and cut out the snow, I can use it for the scene where the Elder lands in the alleyway.

RagingDragon

Can I do the first Predator ship? That's the best ship anyway. :P

But I will try and do this, to you request. Will just pm you, can see the result and make determination on if satisfaction.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I can take a look at the AVP ship, again no promises.

Raise this ship, raise this ship, 1. 2. 3. 4.

So going back to what you said about being included in the credits. Does that include my mask contribution?

blood.

blood.

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2013, 07:39:41 AM
Basically I need pictures of the ships with nothing around them so I can insert them into "special" effects sequences (Flying around, docking, landing, etc.) Multiple (Like, two) angles of the mothership would be appreciated, but not in the least necessary.

And the predator pods from AvP that they land in! If someone could take a screenshot of one of them from when they've landed and cut out the snow, I can use it for the scene where the Elder lands in the alleyway.

I got your back brah

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 21, 2013, 08:29:21 AM

http://i.imgur.com/SUTSfQc.png

http://i.imgur.com/S8Jzosc.png

So going back to what you said about being included in the credits. Does that include my mask contribution?
Ha! Perfect. Everyone who contributes images, whether they end up being used in the end or not, will get a credit. Credit where it's due, and all that.

Aspie

Aspie

holy shit

SiL

SiL

Holy shit, what?

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: SiL on Dec 19, 2013, 06:46:58 AM
best

christmas

ever

First draft screenplay. Cookie for whoever pinpoints the page I started drinking.

Vengeance for Wolf

Written by SiL, Esq.

Based on a screenplay by
Robby, a.k.a. B-Rad G
Spoiler
"KFC Bucket punch!" I'm gonna use that line until January now ;D
[close]

SiL

SiL

Second draft is complete, but won't be made available until after the film's finished. I'll do at least one more revision to get it to a shooting script, then starts the shot breakdown so I know exactly what elements I need to film and composite and can start "casting" voice actors and sending out dialogue scripts.

Woo.

blood.

blood.

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2013, 01:09:35 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 21, 2013, 08:29:21 AM

http://i.imgur.com/SUTSfQc.png

http://i.imgur.com/S8Jzosc.png

Ha! Perfect. Everyone who contributes images, whether they end up being used in the end or not, will get a credit. Credit where it's due, and all that.

SiL

SiL

That's right.

This abomination is getting made, and you're all getting dragged down with it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed