Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf

Started by B-Rad G, Aug 19, 2008, 07:50:45 PM

Author
Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf (Read 136,779 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Here is what I came up with, not my original idea but I found a screenshot and I did what I could. Not my best work due to dark patches (even had to leave out some hair) but from reading the thread I guess this is just for fun anyway so... here it is. Hope you like it.  :)

SiL

SiL

That's pretty perfect for what I need. Thank you!

SM

SM

Want sequel.

Vengeance for Wolf 2 - Quest for Much Grammar

SiL

SiL

Naw, I think if I ever get this done I might do ALIN: TH RTURN as the next production.

Nightmare Asylum

Just read the script and oh my Godddddddddddddddd :D

SiL, you are my hero.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You can tell how much SiL respected the script by using WordPad and not Final Draft, lmao. This was hilarious dude, well-done!

QuoteThe Earth is doom!

Phrase of the day.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 20, 2013, 02:24:40 PM
QuoteThe Earth is doom!

Phrase of the day.

"I'm...must...go" is still my favorite, but there's just so much amazing stuff going on :P

SiL

SiL

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 20, 2013, 02:24:40 PM
You can tell how much SiL respected the script by using WordPad and not Final Draft, lmao. This was hilarious dude, well-done!

QuoteThe Earth is doom!

Phrase of the day.
In keeping with how this production will go, it was written in Final Draft, then exported as a .txt file :P

High quality equipment, low quality exports. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Right on, brother! You know what's up.

blood.

blood.

I just lost it reading that script. Great stuff hahaha, what's the budget on this production? I can't believe you guys are actually making a movie lol. Legends. All I was expecting at most was a graphic novel maybe with a matching audio cassette.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

f**king still laughing right now just thinking about this entire thing.

SiL

SiL

Elder Predator visits the White House.

I was going to use the MacFarlane Movie Maniacs P2 Predator with the removable mask and left forearm, then decided on a whim to see if there were any "Lost Predator" figures I could use instead. When I went shopping the store didn't have any Predators up, and I was about to leave to dejected when a staff member walked past carrying two stacks of the new Super Predators. I took one look at this ridiculously OTT motherlover and knew he had to be the Elder. Of course the Elder has a ridiculous helmet, oversized blades, and a staff he can't actually hold. What else would he have?!

Nightmare Asylum

Beautiful :')

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2013, 05:22:46 AM
Elder Predator visits the White House.

I was going to use the MacFarlane Movie Maniacs P2 Predator with the removable mask and left forearm, then decided on a whim to see if there were any "Lost Predator" figures I could use instead. When I went shopping the store didn't have any Predators up, and I was about to leave to dejected when a staff member walked past carrying two stacks of the new Super Predators. I took one look at this ridiculously OTT motherlover and knew he had to be the Elder. Of course the Elder has a ridiculous helmet, oversized blades, and a staff he can't actually hold. What else would he have?!

If you make this with stop-motion, I will kiss your toes.

SiL

SiL

I'm going one step better: Awkwardly waving action figures in front of a computer screen with a photo or some pre-recorded video as the background.

It's like stop motion, but lazier.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed