Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf

Started by B-Rad G, Aug 19, 2008, 07:50:45 PM

Author
Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf (Read 136,798 times)

Aspie

Aspie

This needs to be a Galaxy Goal.

Have the mods sticky the effort.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 16, 2013, 11:09:28 PM
I'll do voice over for Obama.

Say what?

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 16, 2013, 11:22:02 PM

Yes! :D

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 17, 2013, 12:13:59 AM

Say what?
I will do voice over for live action Obama.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 16, 2013, 11:22:02 PM

Have the mods sticky the effort.

Done.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 17, 2013, 04:31:46 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 17, 2013, 12:13:59 AM

Say what?
I will do voice over for live action Obama.
Good, I'll be in my office eating my KFCs.

SiL

SiL

You're hired!

Just as soon as I've finalised a script. I figure our YouTube Feature should have a definite plot, rather than just the scattershot introduction BRad came up with (I hate cliffhangers). The idea of the final showdown being between Obama and Elder Predator, with the former using a patented KFC Bucket Punch move, may or may not have entered my mind.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

10/10 already.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: SiL on Dec 16, 2013, 06:29:40 AM
So far my plan is to film this all against a blue sheet in my garage, and record all the sound onto voice memos on my iPod touch for the absolute lowest audio quality possible. The camera will alternate awkwardly between poorly framed tripod shots and hand-held shots made infinitely more awkward by trying to film myself while "acting".

This is going to be the 'Blood Dragon' of the 'Predator' franchise.

SiL

SiL

Help SiL Get This Done

Alright chumps and chumpettes, SiL needs a hand to get this masterpiece moving. I was going to try to scrape this thing together myself, but I don't have the energy to do every little thing right now, so if I could get a little bit of help getting resources together, that would be rad.

I haven't finished the script yet (And may never: Somehow I feel not having one will be a boon to this production), but I know there are some things I'll definitely need. Or at least could make use of:

Cut-out Masks of Famous Actors: Or even B-Grade. Anyone really. What I need is something similar to the Obama mask posted earlier: A clear front-on photo that I can cut out and use string with. I don't mind if you find a photo online and just Photoshop it to separate the head. Heck, I don't care if you use MS Paint -- the tackier the better, I suppose. Any of the AvPR actors could be handy. If I could get Hugo Weaving and Kurt Russell I'll cyber you. Free of charge.

Cut-out Masks for Predators: My plan for the Predators is simple, but utterly genius: The seamless intercutting of actors in costumes, and MacFarlane Predator action figures. And by "seamless intercutting" I mean "Awkwardly switching between figures for wide shots and a dude wearing a long-sleeved shirt and cut-out mask with a calculator duct-taped to one wrist and two kitchen knifes duct-taped to the other". Ideally I'd use two masks: One of the Predator's unmasked face, and then a cut-out of a Predator helmet over it, so I can have dramatic unmasking scenes. If I can get multiple Predators and masks, rad, if I can't, no biggee, using the one mask for every Predator is probably going to work fine.

If anyone -- or even several people doing a little bit each -- could make something up for me in their spare time, that would be really, really appreciated and cover about 70% of the prop work needed for this thing.

SpaceMarines

Hugo Weaving and Kurt Russel mask you ask?

Spoiler

Hugo Weaving and Kurt Russel mask I give.
[close]

SiL

SiL

Oh God

Yes.

So much yes.

I literally cannot think of the words to use to properly thank you.

Oh man.

SpaceMarines

Finish this work of art, honour B-Rad G's memory.

That will be thanks enough.

Aspie

Aspie

Tyme to cyber him free of charge SiL

SiL

SiL

Yeah I'll just find out if he wants it PM, email, or Skype or something.

SpaceMarines

Skype.

We do it live, baby.

Oh, and if you could wear the Kurt mask while you do it, that'd be ace.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed