New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,102 times)

Corporal Hicks

...OMG. I can't believe you copied my post.

johnny dangerously

johnny dangerously

Hi guys, whats up?  Im johnny dangerously,  nice to meet all of you.  Been here for about 20 minutes and I love it!  This place is kick ass!!!!

darkbladepred

Yes. Yes it is. Welcome aboard.

Exiled

Exiled

yep its the type of place where there arn't any dumbass people spamming stuff ;D I joined about 2 or 3 weeks ago if you need help feel free to ask ;D

darkbladepred

Quote from: crazy_dbl_88 on Sep 02, 2007, 04:44:46 PM
yep its the type of place where there arn't any dumbass people spamming stuff

I wouldn't say there aren't ANY, but we have way fewer than IMDB. AVPgalaxy is definately a more enjoyable place to converse with other fans.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 02, 2007, 07:42:33 AM
...OMG. I can't believe you copied my post.

What? I didn't copy your post. I just simply used your post as insperation and decided to write the same words from it to mines. Thats not copying it. I cant believe you would accuse me of such a thing. :( :'(

>_>

ShadowPred

I accused you of the same thing once before.

Pvt. Hicks

Predboy copied my post too.

ShadowPred

We need to bring in the law for Plagiarism, where's Sylvester Stallone???

War Wager

Welcome everyone!  ;)

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Just for the new members, YOU get a $200 gift card to wherever YOU want delivered to U right in the mail!  :)

..............Just kiding! HA! :-\ :D

Weasel

Weasel

I've been a member of AXP for some time and decided to try out these forums. So far so good. Hope to participate in some interesting discussions.

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

I am rotaderp which is just predator spelled backwards I am 14 years old.Alien Freak got me interested in AVP so go freak

vortep

vortep

Hello my name is Emil and i'm from bulgaria.I'm a administrator of big bg movies site and i most likely will come to live in Naples Florida this summer :)

darkbladepred

Welcome all new members!  ;D And... damn there are a lot of you...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed