New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,346,746 times)

Its Game Time

Quote from: Predboy on Aug 24, 2007, 12:08:12 AM
Gee, I wonder why? ::)

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=4341.0

I get the feeling we will see alot more members in the coming months

hunterv555

hey, im vince  im 14 turning 15 soon, i jus joined this site like day and a half ago, i havnt slept since lol,  and is there a way to change ur account name? i jus wanted to register quick so i put hunterv in..

Predboy

Predboy

Welcome, and to change your display name, just go to your profile, and click on account related settings. Then you'll see a box where it shows your display name that you can change.

The Demon

Hey people, I'm new here.

Pred-Xeno

Hey everyone I'm new before I joined I always came here for all the news on alien and predator.

Predboy

Predboy

It seems that many people are starting to put 'wolf' in their names now. :D Welcome all new members.

Daunty

Daunty

I'm new here and I live in Belguim. My real name is Lorenzo.
Found this website a long time ago but never made any posts because I wouldn't debate about how bad AvP was. But since the new movie looks like its going to be better and I don't know any Alien/Predator fans in my little circle of friends I'm joining this forum with all you wonderfull people! Excuse me if I slip up and use bad English in some posts. I'm capeble of writing basic English but you never know when i'm gonna slip up.

I love both the franchises! My favorite of the two is the Alien creature, but I don't think you can compare them because of there different backgrounds in movie history. Want to know something more? Feel free to ask.  ;)

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Predboy on Aug 25, 2007, 10:20:25 PM
It seems that many people are starting to put 'wolf' in their names now. :D Welcome all new members.

I would laugh my nuts off it the Predator in AVP-R actually isn't called Wolf.

Greetings Daunty, I am your host Mr. Weyland  ;D

A.Nightmare

Who or what said that the predator's name is Wolf? I am new here and I like to know....

Pvt. Hicks

The director???

hunterv555

Quote from: A.Nightmare on Aug 26, 2007, 03:57:35 PM
Who or what said that the predator's name is Wolf? I am new here and I like to know....

on the movie pulp fiction there is a guy called the wolf that is sent sumwhere to clean up, so the pred was sent to earth to clean up after the ship crashed, so they called him the wolf       im pretty sure that why but i may be wrong

ChAoS

ChAoS

Hi there..  new here, i used to be on other forums ages ago but i quite like the idea of being back on them so i was told that peeps from imdb go on here so i think i should to haha 

my names chaotic666-1 on imdb if ya no me but keep my normal name as chaos for now.

Warrior

Warrior

sup im predator_man yeah i kinda young but i love predator and know every thing about them

Predboy

Predboy

Everything? ::)

Welcome new members.

ChAoS

ChAoS

Quote from: predator_man on Aug 29, 2007, 01:39:15 AM
sup im predator_man yeah i kinda young but i love predator and know every thing about them

Lets see if ya do kiddo... cant wait to see u put out some good arguments.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed