New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,425 times)

AussiePred747

AussiePred747

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 07, 2010, 12:45:03 AM
Quote from: AussiePred747 on Mar 07, 2010, 12:15:36 AM
Yo everyone, Im new. Im from Australia (as you can probaly tell by my name). Been a fan of Aliens and Predators since 2004. The AvP movie didnt get me into the Franchise (it was terrible i hated it) but the AvP2 game.

Welcome fellow Commonwealther! Don't listen to Space Sweeper; he's been watching too much Dexter lately.

P.S. It's McDonald's, unless our first Prime Minister opened up a restaurant chain.

Will do. :D

Space Sweeper

Hey AussiePred! Welcome to the Galaxy!
If you don't want me to talk to much, don't bring up the following things:

-Battlestar Galactica
-Mass Effect 2
-Chuck
-Dexter
-Yvonne Strahovski
-Activision firing Jason West & Vince Zampella
-The Academy Awards

And by following those simple guidelines, you be as mentally heathy as a mule horse stallion!

Trespasser

Hi Everyone, I'm Tres. long time AVP fan. got hooked with the first AVP game for the PC. and a fan of the AVP movies witch I know some of you don't like  :D I also love the new 2010 AVP game. and I like the Aliens more then the Predators.  ;D

Skinner

Skinner

Hey, Trespasser! Welcome to the forum.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to all new members :)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: ShinigamiX on Mar 07, 2010, 01:34:34 AM
Hey, everyone. Just thought I'd post in this thread seeing as I'm a newcomer, too, though I guess some of you might have seen me pop up here and there in the past week or so. Ha. But yeah, hey :)

Welcome to the boards! Your cell- er, I mean accommodations are just this way.

Quote from: Trespasser on Mar 07, 2010, 04:02:27 AM
Hi Everyone, I'm Tres. long time AVP fan. got hooked with the first AVP game for the PC. and a fan of the AVP movies witch I know some of you don't like  :D I also love the new 2010 AVP game. and I like the Aliens more then the Predators.  ;D

Welcome! Seeing as you like the AvP movies, I will now have to brand this information on your forehead. Now, try and hold still, and don't worry; this will be extremely slow and painful.

The Mercenary

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Mar 05, 2010, 05:31:06 PM
Navaha, stop frightening the newcomers.

He's gonna' have to come up with a better one than that to scare the 'ol Merc ;) and anyone else who's interested ;D

ShadowStalker

Welcome all you newcomers! Plz fasten your seatbelts and pay attention to the exits here, and here.  Enjoy your stay! ;D lol

Kirby

Kirby

New member here. All the way from Sweden. Can't believe I haven't got into avpgalaxy.net before.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

First time for everything so welcome!

keylight-di

Quote from: Kirby on Mar 10, 2010, 08:00:52 AM
New member here. All the way from Sweden. Can't believe I haven't got into avpgalaxy.net before.

Better late than never! ;D
Welcome aboard, stay safe here.  ;D

Navaha

Navaha

Welcome to AvPG, Kirby!

Please don't eat me. :P

SpaceMarines

Welcome to the boards!

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Mmm, fresh meat!

SpaceMarines

No, Harry, NO! You stay away from the new members!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed