New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,431 times)

Navaha

Navaha

I've been waiting for you. Mercenary! I knew that you, with your skills, would eventually reach me here. There's no need for words now. We will battle to determine who is the stronger of the two of us. As the most powerful Trainer and as the Pokémon League Champion... I, Lance the dragon master, accept your challenge!

Mr. Domino

Navaha, stop frightening the newcomers.

ShadowStalker

Welcome aboard Mercenary! Hope have a great time

Navaha

Navaha

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Mar 05, 2010, 05:31:06 PM
Navaha, stop frightening the newcomers.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. :P

Welcome to AvPG, Merc.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: The Mercenary on Mar 05, 2010, 05:10:55 PM
Hello guys, i'm new to this site but have been a fan of the Preds since '87. I can't wait for the new movie and have already read the script posted on here, whether you like it or not the hunters are back for a real game.

Welcome! It's always nice to have new vict- erm, recruits here. Yes. Heh heh heh. Recruits.

*shifts eyes nervously*

First Blood

What out for SpaceMarines, he can be a sneaky one.  ::)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hello guys, i'm new to this site but have been a fan of the Preds since '87. I can't wait for the new movie and have already read the script posted on here, whether you like it or not the hunters are back for a real game.

Welcome to the board :)

ShadowStalker

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 05, 2010, 11:36:22 PM

Welcome! It's always nice to have new vict- erm, recruits here. Yes. Heh heh heh. Recruits.

*shifts eyes nervously*

Still scarying them eh Space? lol

SpaceMarines

Yes. Yes I am.

AussiePred747

AussiePred747

Yo everyone, Im new. Im from Australia (as you can probaly tell by my name). Been a fan of Aliens and Predators since 2004. The AvP movie didnt get me into the Franchise (it was terrible i hated it) but the AvP2 game.

Space Sweeper

Hey Recruits- I heard that once SpaceMarines cuts you open: he harvests your insides and sells them to the MacDonald's corporation. And they you will be eaten by fat people, or fat recruits*.

*Fat recruit: those who have yet to become fat, yet are on their way.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: AussiePred747 on Mar 07, 2010, 12:15:36 AM
Yo everyone, Im new. Im from Australia (as you can probaly tell by my name). Been a fan of Aliens and Predators since 2004. The AvP movie didnt get me into the Franchise (it was terrible i hated it) but the AvP2 game.

Welcome fellow Commonwealther! Don't listen to Space Sweeper; he's been watching too much Dexter lately.

P.S. It's McDonald's, unless our first Prime Minister opened up a restaurant chain.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 07, 2010, 12:45:03 AM
P.S. It's McDonald's, unless our first Prime Minister opened up a restaurant chain.
Typo! Shizit!

SpaceMarines

No worries. I kinda like the idea of John A. MacDonald restaurants. :D

Magneto

Magneto

Hey, everyone. Just thought I'd post in this thread seeing as I'm a newcomer, too, though I guess some of you might have seen me pop up here and there in the past week or so. Ha. But yeah, hey :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed