New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,630 times)

Voodoo Magic

Welcome NuQueenLV-426!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards!

Leggs.obj

Hello friends! My name is Leggs. I am 29 , long time fan of the series' , I saw Alien for the first time when I was 6 and been obsessed ever since.

I am queer and genderfluid and prefer they/them pronouns. Please & thank you.

My partner and I are both amateur prop fabricators, we've made numerous Predator helmets and even a Big Chap a few years back.

Pic related

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruit NuQueenLV-426 and Leggs.stl (Nice work on the helmet)!

Please see Forum Rules / Help FAQ.  Enjoy the site!

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Leggs.stl on May 25, 2021, 08:38:16 PM
Hello friends! My name is Leggs. I am 29 , long time fan of the series' , I saw Alien for the first time when I was 6 and been obsessed ever since.

I am queer and genderfluid and prefer they/them pronouns. Please & thank you.

My partner and I are both amateur prop fabricators, we've made numerous Predator helmets and even a Big Chap a few years back.

Pic related

That's a gorgeous helmet.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the board, Leggs! That mask looks incredible. I'd love to see your Big Chap too.

BlueMarsalis79

And count me in.

Voodoo Magic

Thirded! And welcome!

BishopWantsIt

Hi everyone. 43yo Alien-addicted from Italy.
Alien is one of my 4 favourite films (the others being Ran, In the mood for love, 8 e mezzo).
I have seen all the films (including Predator et sequels) and read all the comics, skipped the novels and played the Alien Isolation video game even though I don't play videogames.
I love the mystery of the Alien, I do not want to know who created the aliens, the space jockey could have been dead for millions of years and all would have been well. I loathe the engineers and Shaw's (Ridley's) anthropocentric theories.

In one of my weirdest dreams in my youth I made love to Jubilee from the X-men on a xenomorph-infested spaceship. If you feel awkward reading this sentence you should burn your collection of Giger's drawings.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards BishopWantsIt. Please make sure you check out our rules, and then get stuck into the conversation!  :)

Voodoo Magic

Welcome aboard BishopWantsIt!

Master Chief

Quote from: BishopWantsIt on May 31, 2021, 07:52:20 PM
In one of my weirdest dreams in my youth I made love to Jubilee from the X-men on a xenomorph-infested spaceship. If you feel awkward reading this sentence you should burn your collection of Giger's drawings.
:laugh:

Welcome aboard, recruit BishopWantsIt!

Here are the Forum Rules / Help FAQ that our Corporal is talking about.  Enjoy the site!

jorel04

jorel04

Hey, guys!  I'm Jordan (jorel04) and I'm a relative newbie to the Alien fandom.  I'm currently writing a fan-fiction novel in closing out Ridley Scott's prequel trilogy with some of the items that were left out of the previous films along with my personal "what-if" answers to some of the questions I had from the first 2.  Anyway, I hope that I can interact with y'all and have a great time!

-- Jordan

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit jorel04!  I hope you give David a good ending in your book.  ;)

Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

jorel04

jorel04

I'm Jordan and I came here thanks to the podcast. Im currently working on a Alien Covenant 2 fan fiction novel and everyone has awesome insights and information!!! Im glad to be here; thanks so much!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed