New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,724 times)

Voodoo Magic

Welcome Cole!

First things first;

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 08, 2021, 02:09:50 AM
Favorite Pred Film: Predator 2

My man!

Second....

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 08, 2021, 02:09:50 AM

Favorite Pred Film: Predator 2

Favorite Xeno Film: Aliens

Favorite AVP: AVP Requiem

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Haha Predator 2 ia the best. Just rewatched it last night and man the City Hunter gloriously tears through his prey, I love it! He is also scarier than the Jungle Hunter IMHO because he gets so close and personal in the carnage; you know he's gonna skin you alive not just plasma you into the afterlife. I was in awe last night, felt like I was experiencing an out of body experience as I watched him clear the Penthouse and the Train. Pardon me, I got carried away.

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 08, 2021, 07:51:15 PM
Welcome aboard, recruit City Hunter Yautja!  You're going to fit right in.

Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

Just saw this! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Masterchief/ John 117. *Salutes*

I was a major Halo fan back in the day, Combat Evolved to Halo Reach & Halo 3: ODST.

Reluctant Jeri

Hey all!

Been a bit of a lurker and figure I should join the fun.
Long time fan of both Alien and Predator franchises but particularly love Alien and Aliens.

Currently enjoying Into Charybdis but I will consume any and all related AVP material (I even kinda, sorta liked Xenogenesis)

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Master Chief

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 08, 2021, 08:54:06 PM
[...]

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 08, 2021, 07:51:15 PM
Welcome aboard, recruit City Hunter Yautja!  You're going to fit right in.

Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

Just saw this! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Masterchief/ John 117. *Salutes*

I was a major Halo fan back in the day, Combat Evolved to Halo Reach & Halo 3: ODST.
Cultured!  8)

Quote from: Reluctant Jeri on Jul 12, 2021, 06:19:20 PM
Hey all!

Long time fan of both Alien and Predator franchises but particularly love Alien and Aliens.

Currently enjoying Into Charybdis but I will consume any and all related AVP material (I even kinda, sorta liked Xenogenesis)

Welcome aboard, recruit Reluctant Jeri!  Glad your were inclined to finally join us!

Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

[cancerblack]

Hey all!

City Hunter Yautja

Hey all!

Welcome to the Forums!

Epic avatar by the way, that's the Xenomorph Drone that Hicks puts a shotgun in the mouth of. I love their design in Aliens.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Jeri! I'm guessing you might have a softspot for Stronghold?  :P

QuoteCurrently enjoying Into Charybdis but I will consume any and all related AVP material (I even kinda, sorta liked Xenogenesis)

At first you had me, then you lost me!  :P Just kidding. Glad to hear you're digging Charybdis. Easily one of the best the franchise has to offer IMHO.

Reluctant Jeri

Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

I think the recent Alien novels have been a real step up and looking forward to Infiltrator.

Yeah some of Dark Horse's later offerings wasn't the greatest but what can I say... I'll always be a easy mark for Alien/Predator stuff (although got to say Marvels ongoing is testing me.)

Thanks again for the welcome.

Jonesy Not Expendable

Hi all!

I found AvPGalaxy through the awesome YouTube content and figured I'd check out the forums.

I've been a fan of the Alien franchise for as long as I can remember and later adopted Predator. My favorites being Alien and Predator 2.

Alien 3 is a grimm masterpiece undeserving of all the hate it gets. Jonesy would have drawn straws. These are the hills I'll die on.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Jonesy Not Expendable on Jul 15, 2021, 04:42:39 AM
Hi all!

I found AvPGalaxy through the awesome YouTube content and figured I'd check out the forums.

I've been a fan of the Alien franchise for as long as I can remember and later adopted Predator. My favorites being Alien and Predator 2.

Alien 3 is a grimm masterpiece undeserving of all the hate it gets. Jonesy would have drawn straws. These are the hills I'll die on.

Welcome to the Forums!

You have good taste, Predator 2 is my favorite and Alien I just rewatched and frankly it may have surpassed my first love in the Xenoverse, Aliens.

Alien 3 is indeed a masterpiece, specifically The Assembly Cut. Its a shame its allegory is often elusive to critics.

Again welcome, "stick around," and enjoy the forums!

Voodoo Magic

Welcome aboard JNE!

Quote from: Jonesy Not Expendable on Jul 15, 2021, 04:42:39 AM
My favorites being Alien and Predator 2.

Love it!

xenotaris

Hi my name is xenotaris, I am  huge fan of Alien and Predator. I have a fanfiction series that i've been writing since March, its to build out my Alien RPG world.

Sqwd

Sqwd

Hi All,

Nickname - Sqwd  8)

I found the site/fourm through my search for a site to discuss the Alien/Predator expanded universe, books movies and more with like minded individuals. Since a child I have been a massive fan (I remember playing the PlayStation 1 video game and fell in love) of AVP and glad I have now found a site to discuss and such topics with you great people :)

Couple of my favourite movie quotes include:-

• Serve In Heaven Or Reign In Hell?
  • This Is Ripley, Last Survivor Of The Nostromo, Signing Off
  • That's It, Man. Game Over, Man. Game Over!
I recently discovered the expanded universe for the AVP universe and stumbled upon the novel Alien: The Cold Forgehttps://amzn.to/36XuDz1 which I have to admit is possibly my favourite book of all time!

Anyways look forward to talking to you all!

J~

Voodoo Magic

Welcome xenotaris and Sqwd! Happy to have you aboard!

City Hunter Yautja

Welcome xenotaris and Sqwd to the forums!

Enjoy the Hunt and the Hive!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed