New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,669 times)

Red_2

Red_2

Hiiiiiiiiii!

Not sure how I ended up finding this place but I'm usually over on Aliens Legacy and Predatorium. And now the Predator App/Fansite.

Been a fan since middle school and have grown up with alien warriors and yautjas being a favorite thing.

More recently been dressing the kids up on Halloween so you know, old loves never die.

Thanks for the add. :)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

Huggs

Huggs

Indeed, welcome aboard guys.

A Lost Hunter

Hello - I've only now realised that this website has a forum.

I have been on the Predator official community for a week or so and thought I would join here (your website told me the app was switching to a forum) They are really nice guys and I advise Predator fans to join too.

In a sentence, I was advised to get a hobby for my mental health and have decided to take up the first two films and especially my first and favourite Predator 2 - I saw it on the sly as a small boy, my first adult film and at the dead of night.  The urban jungle, the strut and opulence of the gangsters, the tribal aesthetic paint and sheer swagger of the City Hunter were all fascinating and very alien.

Kradan

Kradan

Nice to meet you, A Lost Hunter  :)

Quote from: A Lost Hunter on Apr 02, 2019, 01:09:59 PM
Hello - I've only now realised that this website has a forum.

I have been on the Predator official community for a week or so and thought I would join here (your website told me the app was switching to a forum) They are really nice guys and I advise Predator fans to join too.

In a sentence, I was advised to get a hobby for my mental health and have decided to take up the first two films and especially my first and favourite Predator 2 - I saw it on the sly as a small boy, my first adult film and at the dead of night.  The urban jungle, the strut and opulence of the gangsters, the tribal aesthetic paint and sheer swagger of the City Hunter were all fascinating and very alien.

I think you'll be great pals with Voodoo  :)

[cancerblack]

Lots of people love Predator 2 here actually.

Kradan

Kradan

But nobody as Voodoo does.

[cancerblack]

Pretty sure omega does. And it's the only Predator movie i have toys from.

Corporal Hicks

There's plenty of Predator 2 love here!  ;D

The Old One

The Old One

Plenty.

A Lost Hunter

A Lost Hunter

Hello - I can be got at the Official Predator Fan Community as A_Lost_Hunter and on Sideshow Freaks less the underscores.

Devotee of the first two Predator films and especially my first and beloved Predator 2, a criminally underrated masterpiece, it was my first sneaked adult film -- as a little boy the urban jungle, the opulent bling and strut of the gangs and the tribal aesthetic paint and sheer swagger of the City Hunter were all alien and fascinating in rural Scotland

I am trying to start  out with Hot Toys  figures with serious problems that will go in another thread.

So long, and cheers,
PG

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: A Lost Hunter on Apr 04, 2019, 04:26:36 PM
Devotee of the first two Predator films and especially my first and beloved Predator 2, a criminally underrated masterpiece

A Lost Hunter

;D cheers!

Monster Man

'Ello 'ello!

[cancerblack]

Welcome!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed