New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,464 times)

Corporal Hicks

Nothing as of yet. I've only just realized.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I will never forget how much hype that AVPR had on this site. You had people trying to upload the R band trailer of AVPR on Youtube and got so many accounts shut down. A lot of people including myself thought AVPR was going to be amazing and a true return to the series roots. It took me until the movie to come out on DVD to see how bad the movie was.

Cellien

Cellien

Haha, yeah.  Everyone was hyped as hell for AVPR. 

Scorpio

Scorpio

I had a fun time watching AVPR in the theatre on Christmas Day in 2007.

SM

SM

Quote from: Cellien on Aug 25, 2017, 01:02:22 AM

I was concerned as soon as I saw that picture of the Predator holding the Alien by the throat.  Not because the Predator was holding the Alien by the throat, but because the Alien looked so rubbish.

It never improved.

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Aug 24, 2017, 10:43:33 AM
Bugger me I got to 10 years back in Jan and didn't realise.  I did take around a year off though.

Why did you do that?  Do you realize how many people advanced the cause of the Alien 3 Assembly Cut during that time??

SM

SM

I am not my short sighted brother's keeper.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Cellien on Aug 25, 2017, 01:02:22 AM

I can never forget the Reproduction Method Official thread and how big of a shit storm that it was. Good times  :D.

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Aug 25, 2017, 01:59:07 AM
I am not my short sighted brother's keeper.

You can't fight your fate.  You'll end up like that cyclops in Krull.

SM

SM

But I don't wanna be squished in a big stone door thing.  :-\

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Then you shouldn't forsake your calling.  That's just asking to be squished by a big stone door thing.  :-\

SM

SM

But... the Cyclops fate WAS to be squished in a big stone door thing!

Local Trouble

Quite the conundrum, isn't it?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Aug 24, 2017, 09:59:24 PM
I will never forget how much hype that AVPR had on this site. You had people trying to upload the R band trailer of AVPR on Youtube and got so many accounts shut down. A lot of people including myself thought AVPR was going to be amazing and a true return to the series roots. It took me until the movie to come out on DVD to see how bad the movie was.

Yeah, I remember being so hyped. Smashing the hell out of that trivia game, enjoying actual official contact with Fox, having the Bros on the forum, getting a good couple of interviews. It was a fun and a great revival. Just a shame about the film.

Reichu

Reichu

New person! I've been lurking off and on for a while, and this place seems pretty cool from what I can tell. Got sick of the rampant negativity and lack of moderation at the LV426 subreddit, so here I am!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed