New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,163 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Hi, I'm Baron Von Marlon.

Lovecraft led me to Dan O' Bannon who led me back to Alien and its universe. But now with more appreciation and a deeper interest.
After reading lots and lots on the wonderful Alien Explorations and Strange Shapes blogs, I wanted to talk with fellow fans, fiends and freaks.
And I got a feeling I'm the right place.

Corporal Hicks

You couldn't be in a better place! Welcome!

Corporal Aeylan

Hey Guys, Corp Aeylan. Life long Alien/Predator fan. Loved all the movies.

Piper

Piper

Hello! I'm Piper, and I really have been enjoying this website so far. It suits me perfectly! :D

ExpendableAsset

What's good?,
                      I'm expendable asset, real name is James. I favor The Predator to be honest....but I'm a fan of xenomorphs. When I've hopefully earned it from this group one day, I hope to have the mark of a Yautja warrior. Thanks peeps.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to all you new recruits.

stomper

stomper

Hi :)

I am from Austria and new here.

Cellien

Cellien

Welcome, from 'Murica.  :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wow hard to believe that I join on AVPGalaxy like 10 years ago. Today is the 10th anniversary when I join AVPGalaxy. In 2007, I was 16 years old in High School and I was super hype up for AVPR coming out in theaters. I never thought that I would be on AVPGalaxy for a whole decade. Now it's 2017 and I'm 26 years old. I don't care about the series as much as I used too.

I still found my old post in this thread from 2007

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Aug 29, 2007, 08:34:12 PM
Hello my name is Ratchetcomand and i'm from sites such as Gamespot, Vgboxart and Youtube. I join this a few days ago and decide to post in this topic.

But for those who don't, here is some stuff about me....

I'm big of Alien and Predator and i like other movies as well like Godzilla, Die hard and a lot more.

I'm gald to be here at AVPgalaxy, it a really cool site  ;D.

Corporal Hicks

Happy 10-yeariversary!  ;D I passed my decade on here last November but I've been a part of the online community for near enough 15 years. Pales in comparison to those from the old AvP News and PlanetAvP days, though.

SM

SM

Bugger me I got to 10 years back in Jan and didn't realise.  I did take around a year off though.  Joined GameGossip in 2000.  And was at an Alien V forum for a while before that.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

When is SM finally going to get around to introducing himself to this board?

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: SM on Aug 24, 2017, 10:43:33 AM
Bugger me I got to 10 years back in Jan and didn't realise.  I did take around a year off though.  Joined GameGossip in 2000.  And was at an Alien V forum for a while before that.

Wow, I just realized I hit 10 years this year as well.  I took a long break when work got extremely hectic for a few years.  Man time flies.

Corporal Hicks

We missed the 10 year anniversary of the relaunch last December. We're coming up on the 15 year anniversary of the original launch of the site in October.

Cellien

Cellien

Awesome, any plans?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed