New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,058 times)

Morose

Morose

New
Hello everyone,

My name is Morose. I'm new to this website and its forum, however I have been monitoring and reading articles from it for the last 5 years. I used to go by the name The First Child. I have been a fan and supporter of the franchise for the last 15 years, which is the majority of my life. I became interested with the alien mainly because of its design and how special and unique it was compared to other concepts of E.T. life. I am a collector of alien merchandise and a writer. I have even written an alien/Prometheus script. I look forward to socializing with this community.
:)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Morose on Oct 08, 2016, 01:31:21 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Morose. I'm new to this website and its forum, however I have been monitoring and reading articles from it for the last 5 years. I used to go by the name The First Child. I have been a fan and supporter of the franchise for the last 15 years, which is the majority of my life. I became interested with the alien mainly because of its design and how special and unique it was compared to other concepts of E.T. life. I am a collector of alien merchandise and a writer. I have even written an alien/Prometheus script. I look forward to socializing with this community.

Welcome to the forum. :)

serbip1

serbip1

Quote from: Morose on Oct 08, 2016, 01:31:21 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome

DoctorXeno

Hi everybody, I'm Luke from South Carolina. I've been on the website reading posts and stuff enough that I felt I wanted to make my own account. Love both the Alien and Predator series (series'?) so I'd love to talk endlessly about it here!

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: DoctorXeno on Oct 09, 2016, 02:04:41 PM
Hi everybody, I'm Luke from South Carolina. I've been on the website reading posts and stuff enough that I felt I wanted to make my own account. Love both the Alien and Predator series (series'?) so I'd love to talk endlessly about it here!

Welcome.:)

serbip1

serbip1

sweet.Welcome :D

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to our 2 new initiates! Please give the forum rules a read through and then get stuck in!  :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Welcome to the site. Enjoy being here on AVPGalaxy :)!

THE CITY HUNTER

Welcome to everyone

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Aug 29, 2007, 08:34:12 PM
Hello my name is Ratchetcomand and i'm from sites such as Gamespot, Vgboxart and Youtube. I join this a few days ago and decide to post in this topic.

But for those who don't, here is some stuff about me....

I'm big of Alien and Predator and i like other movies as well like Godzilla, Die hard and a lot more.

I'm gald to be here at AVPgalaxy, it a really cool site  ;D.

Wow hard to believe I join this site 9 years ago. Next year will be my 10th anniversary. I didn't think AVPGalaxy would still be here today.

Corporal Hicks

Not going anywhere.  ;D 14 years and counting.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 17, 2016, 09:14:48 AM
imagine in 40 years were still here

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Oct 17, 2016, 12:54:51 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 17, 2016, 09:14:48 AM
imagine in 40 years were still here

A bunch of middle aged-old men on a AVP forum? :laugh:

Sgt.Jackrus

Im Jack.
I have 17 years.
I like working with animation programs.
My "art" literally sucks.
Not type of human who is swearing "that much".
Thats everything that i should introduce about me.

serbip1

serbip1

Quote from: Sgt.Jackrus on Oct 17, 2016, 07:25:18 PM
Im Jack.
I have 17 years.
I like working with animation programs.
My "art" literally sucks.
Not type of human who is swearing "that much".
Thats everything that i should introduce about me.

Welcome :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed