New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,929 times)

MudButt

MudButt

Yo, I'm Elrik. I know a little about both species. The only Alien movie I haven't seen is the third one o.-
Well, anyways, I guess I might as well learn up so I can argue decently on this forum. >.<

Predboy

Predboy

Yo, have a nice stay at this forum yo.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Hello my name is Ratchetcomand and i'm from sites such as Gamespot, Vgboxart and Youtube. I join this a few days ago and decide to post in this topic.

But for those who don't, here is some stuff about me....

I'm big of Alien and Predator and i like other movies as well like Godzilla, Die hard and a lot more.

I'm gald to be here at AVPgalaxy, it a really cool siteĀ  ;D.

darkbladepred

You have good taste in movies. Welcome to AVP galaxy.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

welcome SPAWN! that's a nickname i'm calling u.

GR1MNIR

GR1MNIR

hey gang!

My name is Al, and I'm from the Bay Area, CA. A long time fan of both franchises....I was born in '85 so I grew up watching both films. Started at the age of 9.....and been loving it ever since.

Its Game Time

Welcome to avpgalaxy

Tarog

Tarog

Hi everyone im Adam from Australia been a fan of both Series for around 10yrs now i started watching the Alien Sereis when i was 8 and watched my first Predator movie when i was 13

Predboy

Predboy

Welcome Tarog, GR1MNIR and Ratchetcomand.

Master Chief

Quote from: Predboy on Aug 30, 2007, 03:44:42 PM
Welcome Tarog, GR1MNIR and Ratchetcomand.

Who are you, Optimus Prime...it sounded like you just did a Role-call for your Autobots  :D

Welcome aboard!

zombie_sidekick

Well hello, my name's Peter and I'm a Predator fan since the beginning of my memories. Love the Alien series too, but if I had to choose between Alien's strange sexual theme and it's perfectness and Predator's strenght and honor, I'd choose the alien hunter ;D

Mhh, yeah, dunno why I'm writing this shit. I ain't gonna post much, I prefer to read. Oh, and I'm not a newbie, I'd read through this forum for a long time.

Oh, and sorry for my english, 'cos I'm Polish  8)

See ya in the pit!

Soulhunter

Hi guys, i am the neww rookie, or as the movies call them, meat bags, any wahys i wanted to say hi and ask a questions at the same time. Ain't i a stinker ;D. Any who, has anyone hear about a grapgic novel of Aliens VS Predator that includes the character of Rippely in it? I am trying to find out if this is true

ShadowPred

I am guessing you mean Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator, that's the oly comic that i know that has Ripley with the preds and aliens

Plasch09

I'm Ryan from Minnesota. Big fan of Aliens (Xenomorphs) and Predators.

Predboy

Predboy

Welcome to the war. Now pick your side. Will you join the side of us insufferable predator fanboys, or the self declared god alien fanboys? Choose wisely.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed