New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,310,954 times)

XenoTyrant97

XenoTyrant97

Hey, guys! I'm XenoTyrant97. I'm from Hellas(Greece) and I'm a big fan of the ALIEN and PREDATOR films. I found out about this forum quite a long time ago but I didn't actually register...until now! I hope I have a great time in this forum guys and we get along. ;D

tn3z

tn3z

Hi guys!! Im tn3z from the US and would love to play some AvP!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to the three of you!! Please be sure to read our rules and enjoy your stay with us :)

Jakesully1981

Name's Jakesully1981, 31 years old, Albuquerque New Mexico and a huge fan of Aliens and Predator for 27 years.

I love sci-fi, ladies, horror, fantasy, action, adventure, traveling especially to Vegas or California, sports, art, animation, graphic novels, reading, games and fun.

Hope i enjoy my stay here.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, Jake! Which species do you prefer more?

Aspie

Aspie

Hello everyone! I've been following this website and these forums for about 4-5 years now, and I thought it was about time to make an account.

P.S.: This might be the funniest website on the internet. (Check Relationship Advice thread)

Jakesully1981

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 27, 2012, 08:00:36 PM
Welcome aboard, Jake! Which species do you prefer more?

Predator of course

dachande95

dachande95

hey i am new here love the site prometheus is my favourite movie ever and i look forward to using this site  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Aspie, Prometheus. Welcome to you both :)

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome to the galaxy everyone :) Please enjoy this cake...

;D

dachande95

dachande95

feast on the awesome cake that is avpgalaxy :laugh:

nummero_uno

hi I am a fan of the whole universe and spent many days watching the movies and playing the games.

P.S hurry up Colonial marines I have had you pre ordered for ever!

Tony Stark

Hi everyone, been lurking around the site for a few days and decided to actually join as a member not too long ago. I've been into both the Alien and Predator franchises since my single digit years, played quite few of the games as well.
I'm currently a second year Mech Engineering student living in Australia. Surprised this name wasn't taken given the number of Iron Man fans there are around now, haha.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome to the Galaxy Tony Stark!

Have to say, it's a honor to have the inventor of the Iron Man suit here among us.

Nightmare Asylum

Welcome, Tony! Can't wait to see you using the new Mark VIII next year!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed