New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,644 times)

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 05, 2011, 09:21:03 PM
And just how insane, is insane? ;)

Good question - throw him to the fangirls and see how insane or not he is after ten minutes in the chat with me, Alice and Predator Queen. The truly insane make us look normal.

Nero the Jackal

so i guess that means i make you look normal  :laugh: what? no mother, I will not! sorry, Mother is not feeling herself today.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Nero the Jackal on Oct 06, 2011, 06:59:39 PM
so i guess that means i make you look normal  :laugh: what? no mother, I will not! sorry, Mother is not feeling herself today.

I'm the monsters mother... ;)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Nero the Jackal on Oct 05, 2011, 06:58:23 PM
Hi, I'm Nero and i am a horror fan and possibly insane.  8) Alien and Aliens are one of my favourite movies of all time along with predator and its sequels, however, i am not too happy with the avp films, hopefully Prometheus will reignite the franchise and it will be as good as it was back in 80's.

Son, welcome to Hell.

shielaF

shielaF

hello there guys, novice here. it's shiela freeman from LA...glad be here..:)
see you around.. ;)

Effectz

Effectz

Welcome to the nut house shiela.

NUB DESTROYER

i love nuts

Purebreedalien

Quote from: shielaF on Oct 07, 2011, 08:38:43 AM
hello there guys, novice here. it's shiela freeman from LA...glad be here..:)
see you around.. ;)

Welcome to the boards!

DarkAbyzs

DarkAbyzs

Hello Im Michael or just Mike a regular old college student who is abit on the crazy side. Who gets scared by horror films very easily, oddly enough the aliens series is the only horror series I don't get scared watching. Well thats me hope to chat more on this forum sometime.

Never say no to Panda!

Welcome to the party...drinks are in the livingroom left corner, chicks in the right one.

Master Chief

Let's go ahead, put the drinks and the women in the same spot, and try to build some confidence in some of these youngsters.

Welcome abord recruit, DarkAbyzs.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: DarkAbyzs on Oct 07, 2011, 05:21:05 PM
Hello Im mMchael or just Mike a regular old college student who is abit on the crazy side. Who gets scared by horror films very easily, oddly enough the aliens series is the only horror series I don't get scared watching. Well thats me hope to chat more on this forum sometime.

Welcome to the boards!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: DarkAbyzs on Oct 07, 2011, 05:21:05 PM
Hello Im Michael or just Mike a regular old college student who is abit on the crazy side. Who gets scared by horror films very easily, oddly enough the aliens series is the only horror series I don't get scared watching. Well thats me hope to chat more on this forum sometime.

Welcome Mike, good to have you :)

PVTDukeMorrison

Never say no to Panda!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed