New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,667 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

What different name was it?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Self-Destruct on Oct 03, 2011, 04:59:00 AM
I'm Self-Destruct, I've been around these parts before but by a different name. Glad to be back.

Why did you leave before?

Talos Perdix

Hi everyone! I have been a HUGE Predator/Aliens fan since I first saw ALIENS as a child(I was 12 when my mom took me to see it hehe). When I saw PREDATOR, I loved the 'cat and mouse' aspect. I eagerly await 'PROMETHEUS'.

I actually own all the original soundtracks on old school CD ranging from ALIEN by Jerry Goldsmith to PREDATORS by John Debney(which I thought he did right by not alting Silvestri's score too much :) )

I play a game called City of Heroes, and created a 'Predator'. I don't know how to upload the screenshot I took, but it looks good, I think. :)

I am glad there was a websit dedicated to this 'galaxy of terror', so to speak. I always thought that ALIEN gave a big middle finger to STAR WARS, showing us the galaxy is not safe. It is a terrifying place. :D

Regards,

Talos Perdix

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, Talos Perdix.  Enjoy your stay and the creepy members that wander the boards.  ;)

Self-Destruct

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 03, 2011, 11:13:27 AM
What different name was it?

Honestly, I can't remember, it's been a few years  :-\

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 03, 2011, 01:13:47 PM
Quote from: Self-Destruct on Oct 03, 2011, 04:59:00 AM
I'm Self-Destruct, I've been around these parts before but by a different name. Glad to be back.

Why did you leave before?

I started college, got swamped with school work and work work, didn't have time for it. But now I've finished my first year and things are looking better.

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 03, 2011, 05:52:03 PM
Welcome aboard, Talos Perdix.  Enjoy your stay and the creepy members that wander the boards.  ;)

Talking about yourself again, my pet? :laugh:

Welcome, new people!

Master Chief

Master Chief

I am.  ;) Figured I'd give the new members a fair warning.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Talos Perdix on Oct 03, 2011, 05:17:20 PM
Hi everyone! I have been a HUGE Predator/Aliens fan since I first saw ALIENS as a child(I was 12 when my mom took me to see it hehe). When I saw PREDATOR, I loved the 'cat and mouse' aspect. I eagerly await 'PROMETHEUS'.

I actually own all the original soundtracks on old school CD ranging from ALIEN by Jerry Goldsmith to PREDATORS by John Debney(which I thought he did right by not alting Silvestri's score too much :) )

I play a game called City of Heroes, and created a 'Predator'. I don't know how to upload the screenshot I took, but it looks good, I think. :)

I am glad there was a websit dedicated to this 'galaxy of terror', so to speak. I always thought that ALIEN gave a big middle finger to STAR WARS, showing us the galaxy is not safe. It is a terrifying place. :D

Regards,

Talos Perdix

Welcome to our community Talos :)

kevinh3

kevinh3

hi my name is Kevin im a big fan of aliens and predator , ive been a predator fan since i was six
ive been a aliens fan since middle school. i read the comics and collect the movies on dvd. im not a fan of bluray

nice to meet you all.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nice to meet you too Kevin. Welcome :)

Nero the Jackal

Hi, I'm Nero and i am a horror fan and possibly insane.  8) Alien and Aliens are one of my favourite movies of all time along with predator and its sequels, however, i am not too happy with the avp films, hopefully Prometheus will reignite the franchise and it will be as good as it was back in 80's.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And just how insane, is insane? ;)

Never say no to Panda!

Welcome to the jungle!

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nero the Jackal on Oct 05, 2011, 06:58:23 PM
Hi, I'm Nero and i am a horror fan and possibly insane.  8) Alien and Aliens are one of my favourite movies of all time along with predator and its sequels, however, i am not too happy with the avp films, hopefully Prometheus will reignite the franchise and it will be as good as it was back in 80's.

Possibly insane? Welcome to the club.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Oct 06, 2011, 05:18:26 PMPossibly insane? Welcome to the club.

It's a madhouse!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed