New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,574 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Welcome, Primus. That is an awesome username. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Primus on Sep 21, 2011, 04:34:40 PM
Hi, I have just registered to this forum, because yes I like the Alien and Predator franchises.

I first saw the Predator movies at ten years old and I loved them. I only recently watched the Alien and AVP movies, but nonetheless I liked them as well. My favourite movie would probably have to be Predators. Hope I don't get blasted for this.

I "spied" on the boards' months before I registered. Can't wait to discuss about our favourite monsters! :D

And yes, my name shows that I like Transformers franchise, but my avatar shows that I'm an even bigger fan of Batman. The recent movies and games have been fantastic. I can't wait until Batman: Arkham City comes out.

Welcome aboard Primus. Look forward to chatting with you :)

LadyZero

LadyZero

My favourite movie would probably have to be Predators. Hope I don't get blasted for this.

I loved it too, as you can probably tell  :laugh: I'm also a Transformers geek and a rabid collector, I aim to get every Barricade figure ever made and my room is full of Shelby police cars as a result.

Welcome! Or rather, HAIL PRIMUS!

Terx2

Terx2

Hi, I have just registered to this forum, because yes I like the Alien and Predator franchises.

I first saw the Predator movies at ten years old and I loved them. I only recently watched the Alien and AVP movies, but nonetheless I liked them as well. My favourite movie would probably have to be Predators. Hope I don't get blasted for this.

I "spied" on the boards' months before I registered. Can't wait to discuss about our favourite monsters! :D

And yes, my name shows that I like Transformers franchise, but my avatar shows that I'm an even bigger fan of Batman. The recent movies and games have been fantastic. I can't wait until Batman: Arkham City comes out.

Welcome to the forums.

;D

Great username Primus. I'm a bit of a transformer fan myself (I collected all the soundwave and shockwave action figures I could when I was 12. Soundwaves my favourite ;D)

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Welcome, man. By the way, I respect the avatar.  ;D

Rogue Alien

Hi! I'm Rogue Alien, I chose the name because it's one of my favourite novels.
I love aliens and predators, but if I had to choose I'd always pick aliens.  ;D
I am a talented writer and love to write fan fiction, I also love to get ideas from fellow fans to help me with the story process.
Because of my age most people I talk to don't even know what aliens or predators are, or have only seen AVPR, so I'm most excited about speaking with actual fans like me! :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And we're excited to have you. Welcome Rogue Alien! :)

Space Jockey 426

Space Jockey 426

Greetings fellow AVPG members!

My name is Mabs (user name Space Jockey 426). I'm from London, England.

I've been an avid fan of both the Alien and Predator films for years now. My first foray into both these rich, amazing universe was back in the summer of 88, when my uncle rented Predator and let me watch it with him (even though I was only 7 at the time!). Since then I have been hooiked to the Predator films. I even like P2, which is very underrated in my opinion. I was introduced to the Alien universe a little later in my teens when I sat down to watch Ridley Scott's original masterpiece. My god! Being a fan of Star Wars I was stunned by what I had just witnessed! The level of depth and detail in Alien was astonishing. And I nearly fell off my sofa when the chest burster reared its ugly/beautiful face! I felt sorry for John Hurt, he seemed like a real nice guy! LOL! Soon after I watched Aliens. WOW! What a roller coaster of a movie! James Cameron did the original film proud. I watched the 3rd film AFTER Resurrection which I caught at the cinemas with my cousin. I loved it! Although I wasnt too sure with that ugly hybrid thing at the end! Ugh!

Anyway, since then, I have become an Alien and Predator aficianado. I just love EVERYTHING about these two masterful film franchises.

And so, it is an honour to join this forum to forward my views and share insights and thoughts with other forum members on these amazing films!

Cheers!  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to AvP Galaxy Space Jockey 426. I'm glad to have you here :)

Deany-B

Deany-B

Hello. My name is Dean (believe it or not...) I've been a Major Aliens fan ever since I watched the first movie. I've also been a fan of Predator, and it is nice to meet you all  ;D

Never say no to Panda!

Welcome to this board, full of wonderful and strange people  :o

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deany-B on Sep 30, 2011, 06:15:45 PM
Hello. My name is Dean (believe it or not...) I've been a Major Aliens fan ever since I watched the first movie. I've also been a fan of Predator, and it is nice to meet you all  ;D

Welcome Dean, pleasure to meet you! I look forward to chatting :)

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: Deany-B on Sep 30, 2011, 06:15:45 PM

Welcome. I quite like your avatar. Looks amazing.

Self-Destruct

I'm Self-Destruct, I've been around these parts before but by a different name. Glad to be back.

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the boards, Self-Destruct.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed