New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,434 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Masseffect Freak on May 25, 2011, 05:10:21 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 25, 2011, 03:05:40 AM
Good, you weren't sent home with your tail between your legs then. Was it easy transitioning from the military to SWAT?

Hard to say really, some days was pretty easy and other days I keep on getting the need to go back to the front lines and get sent after another target.

It was hell but I guess at the time it was home to me. So its really odd for me to have some what of a normal life now. I still feel rather uneasy about it.

I've also never been any real good at anything else than shooting. Average grades, no real life, I pretty much suck with women, the only good woman to me besides my mother and my girlfriend right now was my rifle.  Yes I named my rifle; Katarina.

I don't mean to be flippant, but are you seeing a therapist per chance?

Sharp Sticks

Nikkolas

Nikkolas

Um, hello everyone.

Er, I've been an Alien and Predator fan for about ten years. (I'm 22). I've seen all the films though I kinda wish I hadn't in the case of Resurrection.

Though, honestly, I don't think I'm quite as intense as some posters here. I'm a bit more casual and laid back.

Right now I'm trying to explore the Alien and Predator EU universes. Since I've just seen all the movies (just saw Predators for the first time) and I'm a comics fan, it seemed like the logical step.

So yeah, that's me. I'm glad to be a member here.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Nikkolas on Jun 01, 2011, 09:34:42 AM
Um, hello everyone.

Er, I've been an Alien and Predator fan for about ten years. (I'm 22). I've seen all the films though I kinda wish I hadn't in the case of Resurrection.

Though, honestly, I don't think I'm quite as intense as some posters here. I'm a bit more casual and laid back.

Right now I'm trying to explore the Alien and Predator EU universes. Since I've just seen all the movies (just saw Predators for the first time) and I'm a comics fan, it seemed like the logical step.

Welcome friend. :)

Purebreedalien

Um, hello everyone.

Welcome to the boards, Nikkolas. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Um, hello everyone.

Welcome Nikkolas, enjoy your stay :)

DarkMajesty

Um, hello everyone.

Hello and welcome Nikkolas!

DJHannibal

EZ people!

just wanted to say i love what your all doing on this site! i can honestly say i didnt realise there were this many people like me!...i mean ive got friends who like the brands but i dont know anyone who is into it as much as me....AWESOME!
im english myself, are you all mainly american or what??

keylight-di

Welcome on this amazing site. :) Stay safe here.

And we live in every place in the world you can imagine... ;) It's really big community. :D

Purebreedalien

Quote from: DJHannibal on Jun 08, 2011, 01:55:58 PM
EZ people!

just wanted to say i love what your all doing on this site! i can honestly say i didnt realise there were this many people like me!...i mean ive got friends who like the brands but i dont know anyone who is into it as much as me....AWESOME!

Welcome to the boards, DJHannibal! I'm from England myself. :)

Ghost Rider

EZ people!

I'm American but I've seen more English members.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

EZ people!

Welcome DJ, have fun :)

Terx2

Terx2

EZ people!

Hey DJHannibal. Welcome. Enjoy your stay and as for the people on this site I'm probably one of the few that are Australian.

keylight-di

Everyone can check statistics here:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3934.msg1120081#new

Not very helpfull, but it shows more or less where we all are. ;)

DJHannibal

My posts have all got to be approved by the moderator first. is this usual??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed