New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,346,893 times)

Masseffect Freak

Masseffect Freak

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 22, 2011, 10:15:29 PM
Quote from: Masseffect Freak on May 22, 2011, 03:19:27 PM
Hello I'm ME Freak. Its my favorite game pretty much. I'm a big rpg and shooter fan. I was a Marine sniper, no longer am, did my tours of duty and now I'm just enjoying life with my family and being a member of SWAT in the city I live in.

I am a long time Alien and predator fan. The avp movies aren't great, I expected better, however I do like the games.

I mainly play rpg's and shooters when I have the time, my job keeps me busy, always training and running drills. So yeah that's me pretty much.

Some of my fav games are

AVP 2

Halo (all of them)

CoD (please don't expect me to be a sniper on that game, so unrealistic. Real snipers behave so much differently.)

Final Fanatasy Games

And well Masseffect (Because it gives me both worlds of shooters and RPGs)

And well that's me.

Welcome soldier, good to have ya :)

Not a soldier but a marine there's a difference.

However thankyou very much Doom.  :)

TheMonolith

Welcome to the party, pal!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Masseffect Freak on May 23, 2011, 12:12:01 AM
Hello I'm ME Freak. Its my favorite game pretty much. I'm a big rpg and shooter fan. I was a Marine sniper, no longer am, did my tours of duty and now I'm just enjoying life with my family and being a member of SWAT in the city I live in.

I am a long time Alien and predator fan. The avp movies aren't great, I expected better, however I do like the games.

I mainly play rpg's and shooters when I have the time, my job keeps me busy, always training and running drills. So yeah that's me pretty much.

Some of my fav games are

AVP 2

Halo (all of them)

CoD (please don't expect me to be a sniper on that game, so unrealistic. Real snipers behave so much differently.)

Final Fanatasy Games

And well that's me.

Not at all! How long did you serve for?

First Blood

Welcome. Thank you for your service.  :)

Masseffect Freak

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 23, 2011, 02:46:06 AM
Quote from: Masseffect Freak on May 23, 2011, 12:12:01 AM

Some of my fav games are

AVP 2

Halo (all of them)

Final Fanatasy Games

And well that's me.

Not at all! How long did you serve for?
8 years my man, 8 long years.

Joined when I was 18.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What was the most intense situation you found yourself in, if you don't mind my asking?

CavatinaTheXeno

Some of my fav games are

AVP 2

Halo (all of them)

Final Fanatasy Games

And well that's me.

Hey welcome mate make yourself at home if your already not.

Masseffect Freak

Masseffect Freak

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 23, 2011, 02:49:31 AM
What was the most intense situation you found yourself in, if you don't mind my asking?

I can't go into any details but there was this one time, me and my spotter almost got caught. The enemy was right on us pretty much; we managed to reach small ruined house and well I had the strongest feeling we were finished; we seriously thought we were going to die in that desert. So I did the only thing I could, I laid prone on the dining table and aimed outside from inside the dinning room. The enemy came on a pick up truck and as soon as I lined up a shot, a predator drone's hellfire missle took it out. Appearntly it was random luck. We made it out.

If it wasn't for that drone, I'd most likely be dead right now.

When I got back I took the longest nap of my life.

That was the day I decided my luck was running out, so I made that my last tour of duty. Finished up the time I had left and went home back to my family; because next time no drone was going to save my ass. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Geez...I hope this doesn't sound disrespectful, but it does sound like something out of Battlefield.

I can't say I'm surprised you called it quits after that. Were there several incidents like that and that was the one event that was the proverbial straw?

Masseffect Freak

Masseffect Freak

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 23, 2011, 04:45:21 AM
Geez...I hope this doesn't sound disrespectful, but it does sound like something out of Battlefield.

I can't say I'm surprised you called it quits after that. Were there several incidents like that and that was the one event that was the proverbial straw?

I guess it was; just somthing clicked in my head. I just thought, it was time to get out, so I finished up my last tour.

I've had close calls before but that one was just; I don't know special.

I was a good marine, I did my duty and I followed orders. No one was ashamed when I left.

We all got to leave sometime, if its by choice, retirement or in a box.

Maybe I just got sick of the heat? Who knows right?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So an honourable discharge then, I take it?

Masseffect Freak

Yeah, I got an honourable discharge.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Good, you weren't sent home with your tail between your legs then. Was it easy transitioning from the military to SWAT?

Masseffect Freak

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 25, 2011, 03:05:40 AM
Good, you weren't sent home with your tail between your legs then. Was it easy transitioning from the military to SWAT?

Hard to say really, some days was pretty easy and other days I keep on getting the need to go back to the front lines and get sent after another target.

It was hell but I guess at the time it was home to me. So its really odd for me to have some what of a normal life now. I still feel rather uneasy about it.

I've also never been any real good at anything else than shooting. Average grades, no real life, I pretty much suck with women, the only good woman to me besides my mother and my girlfriend right now was my rifle.  Yes I named my rifle; Katarina.

Space Sweeper

...So which one is for fighting and which one is for fun?  ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed