New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,346,854 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Seedkiller on Jan 24, 2016, 07:17:39 PM
Hey everybody. I'm seedkiller, and I'm finally joining here. Better late then never

Welcome aboard!

AVPfan4life88

Hi I'm Darren I'm from the UK and I love all things AVP!!!  they are my two favourite franchises and Aliens is my all time favourite film , I prefur the Alien slighty although the Predator is still a badass!!! I look forward to talking these great franchises and films and creturesd with people who love them as much as I do

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: AVPfan4life88 on Jan 29, 2016, 07:21:34 PM
Hi I'm Darren I'm from the UK and I love all things AVP!!!  they are my two favourite franchises and Aliens is my all time favourite film , I prefur the Alien slighty although the Predator is still a badass!!! I look forward to talking these great franchises and films and creturesd with people who love them as much as I do
I hope we will have great conversations,Hope you have a great time here.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AVPfan4life88 on Jan 29, 2016, 07:21:34 PM

Welcome to the club, Darren! Always a pleasure to add another person to our ever growing family!

Whiskeybrewer

The site is just growing by the day :)

Novak 1334

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 30, 2016, 01:10:19 PM
The site is just growing by the day :)

The cauldron of decidedly average madness does swell

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

Stuntie

Stuntie

Hello im new to this site. I made this short movie/remake for all Predator fans. Hope you like it :) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O2SeTDVHtOg

Corporal Hicks

That was a fun tribute! Congrats.

And welcome aboard!

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Stuntie on Feb 03, 2016, 11:28:58 PM
Hello im new to this site. I made this short movie/remake for all Predator fans. Hope you like it :) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O2SeTDVHtOg
Safe.

d3ckard

d3ckard

Hey I'm new to this site, I used to post on Hive the alien and predator forum years ago

Corporal Hicks

I think I remember the Hive! Don't think I frequented it much though.

Welcome aboard though! We're always happy to welcome new folk!  :)

Sgt Harry G Wells

I'm Dave from the United Kingdom, I'm 39 and have been a HUGE fan of Aliens, Predator and AvP for close to 20 years now. I own the all of the omnibuses that Darkhorse have put out there and a fair few of the various novels that are about. I'll leave it there for now and hope to talk to you soon.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to AvP Galaxy, Dave! Always a pleasure to see a fellow UKian! Hope to see more of you soon.  :)

Sgt Harry G Wells

Cheers man. I liked the Facebook page a while back and don't really know any fellow fans so I thought it was about time I jumped on here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed