New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,347,025 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mississauga!

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Word. Loving the weather right now but I know I'm going to hate it beyond measure once xmas is over aha.

ben5015se

Im Ben and I've been an addict for 10 years.

Im the Developer of the neuwon project. Which is a project aimed at restoring the networking for sierra's won.net games (such as avp2)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! It's always a pleasure meeting people as dedicated as yourself.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ben5015se on Dec 21, 2014, 11:57:06 PM
Im Ben and I've been an addict for 10 years.

Im the Developer of the neuwon project. Which is a project aimed at restoring the networking for sierra's won.net games (such as avp2)

And welcome Benny boy, nice to meet you :)

Beatnation

Hi guys I visit this page many times but never create an account, I'm from PerĂº and I love he Alien franchise (less Resurrection  :-X), sure I gonna get a great time around here, c ya!  :D

BlazinBlueReview

Hello everyone. It's been forever since been round this neck of the woods really. I'm unsure if I introduced myself before. But because it's been so long I figured may as well introduce myself again.

My name is Matt. Got my degree in Business Studies. Now working and getting feet on the ground. Love horror movies of all kinds (60s-modern horror). Alien and the Predator franchises are two of my favorites because grew up watching them. Alien 3 was really my go to Alien film as a kid. So for many years that was the one that I loved so much. Then went on to watching A:Rez a lot. Which even with the film's faults I was able to enjoy it as a monster movie. One of my favorite movies that I feel is really underrated is The Monster Squad (like the Goonies meets the Universal Monsters).

Picked up Alien: Isolation the other day and working my way through the game.

Well, I'll see you guys round the forums.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome and Happy New Year to you both. We're glad to have you on-board :)

MrSpaceJockey

Welcome you two!  Enjoy your stay here.  ;D

King8BIT

King8BIT

Hello all, I'm a long time lurker of the site and decided to join up. I usually go by 8bit or King. I'm a 32 year old IT systems tech with a wife and two awesome kids. I love both the Alien and Predator universes and play the games as well. Currently enjoying Aliens Isolation on PS4. I look forward to meeting everyone! Cheers!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome King! Always happy to have new folks :)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome, King! Make sure to drop by the Isolation board to let us know what you think.  :)

NetworkATTH

I'm a huge fan of the artistry of the alien films and hope I can be valuable providing education about the motifs and themes if possible. :)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome!  Be sure to swing by the Alien board and drop some knowledge bombs.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: NetworkATTH on Jan 09, 2015, 06:54:31 PM
I'm a huge fan of the artistry of the alien films and hope I can be valuable providing education about the motifs and themes if possible. :)

Welcome! I'd be thrilled to hear what you have to share :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed