New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,346,930 times)

MrSpaceJockey

What the story behind TK Junkie? Please, indulge me.  Introduce yourself, if you will.

Nightmare Asylum

Basically, he was banned from Toho Kingdom (TK), which he considers to be an 'internet paradise'.

I still don't get what could be so great about the place if all they did was insult him ban him for being him, but whatever. Has nothing to do with me, I guess...

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

QuoteIntroduce yourself, if you will.
I'm Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion under one of my many titles of sorrow. :(

Bjørn Half-hand

Couldn't you just start a new account with them or something and try not to be so much like you?

MrSpaceJockey

Oh...I was wondering what TK was.

Was Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion a different account? That name feels familiar, like I've seen it on the chatrooms when that was still up.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No, same account, name changed.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

QuoteCouldn't you just start a new account with them or something and try not to be so much like you?
Stuckey is too paranoid, he'll find out somehow (he'll ban anyone from the TK Facebook group for having a September birthday because of me). I also don't like lying to people, I cannot just change my tastes. :-\

MrSpaceJockey

Last question, who is HS?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

HellSpawn28.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Or, The Poster Formerly Known As Ratchetcommand28

Wasoha

Wasoha

Found this place while searching around for information on antovolk's edit of Prometheus.

Hi.  :)

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Wasoha on Oct 14, 2012, 04:18:00 PM
Found this place while searching around for information on antovolk's edit of Prometheus.

'Tis a good place, welcome, enjoy yourself

Amaterasu

Welcome to the site. And yes, don't mind the girl with the Rayquaza set who's fond of Val Kilmer and Michael Biehn. She's only half crazy.  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hello there and welcome, enjoy your time with us! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed