New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,346,845 times)

austinsteadman

Thanks for all the intros, it is nice to speak with fans of all these movies.  I have been a fan of the alien movies and the prerdator movies for a long time,  the first time I saw predator is when I was in 2nd grade.  I never saw the whole moive the first time ,  I saw the moment when ducth fights the predator and that has been one of my best memories as a child.  I think prerdator 2 is a good movie but it is one of those movie that has not been well respected or not very popular.  I feel pred 2 is a cult movie.

Rovas

Rovas

Rovas here. Working on an puppeteered egg with bounding facehugger. Can't wait to read through some of the posts...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Rovas, remember to have fun and explore :)

DestinyCaptain

DestinyCaptain here. Didn't know this place existed until a few days ago. Love the fact that all the good spoilage is found here almost daily. Fondly looking for the day The Thing goes up against the the Yautja.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Perhaps it was destiny that brought you here ;) welcome to our board DestinyCaptain.

Ahnyxrik

Ahnyxrik

I am Ahnyxrik, proud to spread the seed of the XENOMORPH across the GALAXY! I am excited to see Prometheus & play ALIENS: Colonial Marines!! I have a HUGE ALIEN collection, comic books, figures, pictures, artwork, tattoos- I just can't get enough! I also cannot wait to see the NEW creature designs for Prometheus!    ;D

First Blood

Quote from: Ahnyxrik on May 21, 2012, 09:59:44 PM
I am Ahnyxrik, proud to spread the seed of the XENOMORPH across the GALAXY! I am excited to see Prometheus & play ALIENS: Colonial Marines!! I have a HUGE ALIEN collection, comic books, figures, pictures, artwork, tattoos- I just can't get enough! I also cannot wait to see the NEW creature designs for Prometheus!    ;D

Welcome. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9G18qHPhcM#

Evilution

Evilution

Hi i am stu i am 27 from the UK and i am a long time fan of both the alien and predator series. Have been lurking on here for a while and finally decided to sign up hope to enjoy my stay here  ;D

kirkieball

Hi, I am Marcus. Nice to meet everyone! I like alien vs predator! I prefer predators but love aliens! I am bad at introducing myself!

If you want to see customs I have done I have posted some in the Custom forum, I am also advertising for buying Neca/Mcfarlane predators/aliens in the Market thread!
My collection is on display in the collection thread also!

Aceburster

Hello Everybody!

I am 29 years old from Florida and have lurked on AvPGalaxy for many years and a few incarnations of the site. I am a lifelong Alien fan and have such a positive feeling about Prometheus and ACM I feel it necessary to sign up and get into the mix ...FINALLY! I love you all and am very excited to join the community!

-Ace

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to you n00bs, enjoy your stay here with us :)

anndrayya

I never properly introduced myself... now I feel silly but I'm still gonna go for it.  >:( <<<mad at myself!

I am a lady. I am 20 something years old, I love sci-fi and that is why I joined. I used to watch ALIENS every Wednesday night and order pizza with my mom. I like all the Predator movies and all the Aliens movie but don't like AVP for some reason although I found Requiem interesting and cool but difficult to watch on my tv cause of the lighting they used.

I also really like fashion and am going to school for fashion design; ALIEN keeps me motivated because I want to make costumes

I am a nerd. I have 2 chihuahuas. I live in Houston. I like to play video games (XBL ANNDRAYYA I also have ps3 but am thinking of selling it)

I'm late but still hope to get to know ya'll  (I say ya'll alot cause I am texan, I like big hair and big boobs)

:)  YAY

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Don't feel bad. I never did introduce myself here in this thread either. Weclome anndrayya! :)

Bobzenomorph125

Hello, I am bobzenomorph125, and I love aliens, predators, And dinosaurs! I am age 14 and cannot wait for Prometheus! ;D

necrophagist

hey i am new here. well i thought since i really enjoyed the alien and predator franchises that i would find a fitting forum to post on. :) have my tickets booked to see 'prometheus' at imax on june 2nd. and i have never been to see a movie in 3d before, (except the last 20 minutes of freddy's dead some 20 years ago)

i live in glasgow now. i love australian football, in particular the sydney swans! i love metal music and attending concerts as well. :) travelling is also a great passion of mine and my favourite country that i have been to is norway!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed