New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,346,790 times)

Darwinsgirl

^^^
Something about your post makes me think of the meal scene in ALIENS

Oh Yea...It remeinds me of the line "Eat it boy...its good for you"  (maybe there's a 12 step program for quoting) :D

Welcome Alien fan!

EEV2650

EEV2650

Theres that part and then I put "stick around" in there. A direct quote from Predator

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: EEV2650 on Dec 13, 2010, 10:20:54 PM
Theres that part and then I put "stick around" in there. A direct quote from Aliens

I thought that was from R'nold in Predator?

EEV2650

EEV2650

That's what I meant to say. I'll go fix that  :)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Houtakiboy on Dec 13, 2010, 04:24:35 PM
Hi everybody. Im Daz and Im new to the site. Like most great things online I found this amazing forum by accident, when I was researching info on the upcoming prequel. Anyway, Im nuts about all things ALIEN and PREDATOR, so I hope to become a regular contributor. I also write fiction, so I may post a story in the fan fiction section at some point.

Good to have you here.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

The name is Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion. Long time AVP fan (since the first movie came out). I'm more of a xenomorph fan than a yautja fan, but not by too much. Hellspawn28 pressured me to join and I was like "No, my favorite of the franchise was Alien 3, I'll get bricks thrown at me." He goes "Sure?' and I reply "Pretty sure." Then I figured "Oh why not?"

Going to say this now: I'm a man of very unconventional tastes. What many consider dreadful I consider entertaining, what many consider a masterpiece I consider over rated boredom, what many consider bleh I consider special. There are exceptions to this, but there are few.

SpaceMarines

Welcome. :)

No problem with AlienĀ³. Now, Requiem, on the other hand...

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Dec 14, 2010, 01:33:41 AM
The name is Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion. Long time AVP fan (since the first movie came out). I'm more of a xenomorph fan than a yautja fan, but not by too much. Hellspawn28 pressured me to join and I was like "No, my favorite of the franchise was Alien 3, I'll get bricks thrown at me." He goes "Sure?' and I reply "Pretty sure." Then I figured "Oh why not?"

Going to say this now: I'm a man of very unconventional tastes. What many consider dreadful I consider entertaining, what many consider a masterpiece I consider over rated boredom, what many consider bleh I consider special. There are exceptions to this, but there are few.

Welcome to the boards. :)

Darwinsgirl

Welcome to the Galaxy!

QuoteNow, Requiem, on the other hand...
I'm boned. :P And thank you all for the warm welcome.

EEV2650

EEV2650

If you cant tell from my user name, avatar, and sig; I'm an Alien 3 fan as well

Welcome

P.S. That quite a winded user name  ;)

QuoteP.S. That quite a winded user name
Yes it is, it's based on three things:

-Twin Drive Mode from Godannar
-God Sigma Gravion from Gravion Zwei
-and Aquarion from, well, Aquarion

In case no one knows later I'm a giant monster nerd. :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You easily have the most unique name on this forum. Welcome! :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Well AH, I never thought you would join. This place is a lot of fun, and I can see people here likeing you a lot. Not to mention there is a lot of Godzilla fans here believe it or not. Sadly we don't have that much anime fans here though.

I should mention that he is a huge Mecha fanboy.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome to the Galaxy User with such long name I'm not bothering to type Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion. ;) ;D ;D Interesting last part, may I have an example of those "unconvetional tastes"?
Also great for liking Alien3. Very underrated film. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed