Author
The Venom movie (Read 42,109 times)

Purebreedalien

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Derp! Bad idea.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I think they could do Venom justice if they gave him his own movie.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

How? Spiderman is bound to be in it. It's basicly going to be like a Spiderman 5 only instead of Spiderman's, its Venoms point of view.

NintendoMan

NintendoMan

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 31, 2008, 08:30:33 AM
http://www.superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=7557 (thanks to NintendoMan)

AWWHHHHHHH!!!!

**Hug

P.S. I think a spinoff film would be awesome, as fans, we all didn't get to see enough of Venom, so now we will.

I'm pumped. Plus, they said there getting another script done, because of the large success of Iron Man and The Dark Knight, so hopefully it'll be even better then the first script then, because theres potential BIG BUCKS for them.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yeah Magneto and Wolverine and Silver Surfer get their own movies so why not one of Marvel's most popular villains? They could make Venom much better with a budget all to himself.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

villain anyone?

i say carnage, who else?
(except spider-man)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Corporal Harrison on Jul 31, 2008, 01:25:57 PM
villain anyone?

i say carnage, who else?
(except spider-man)
I agree.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Carnage would be cool, but that storyline was tied to spidey, but then again, the movies don't follow comic continuity, and he'd be a pretty cool adversary; one who Venom can't sense by abosrbed spider-powers or his own parental symbiote-sense, who is insane, and wants to kill him.

NintendoMan

NintendoMan

I think it'd be almost guaranteed that Carnage will be the villain.

They always hate each other

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

This has the potential to be really good or really really bad!

alien ravager

alien ravager

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jul 31, 2008, 03:01:14 PM
This has the potential to be really good or really really bad!

just like the resident evil films

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

I'm actually kind of excited about this, the studio has a chance to get Venom right this time!

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

I would love to see this movie...I never honestly looked into the comics, but I loved the charater on the show. I wanted him to have more screen-time, and if they made it like a horror movie it could be very interesting

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Its also a great opportunity to put Carnage as the villain!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed