What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,608 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Lie on Jan 11, 2013, 09:03:39 PM
Missing Chupa a little small hentai discussion I would of loved to hear his say. :'(
What's with you and your hentai? Lol :laugh:

Vepariga

Vepariga

another party next door tonight,the girl that lives there has the whiniest voice you could ever hear. grates my ears.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 12, 2013, 03:51:52 AM
Missing Chupa a little small hentai discussion I would of loved to hear his say. :'(
My social circle turns somewhat perverted in the after hours, we all branch out in different area, I'm not actually the hentai go to guy I'm more the CEO of the big naturals department, but due to being into anime I get a lot of news of stuff I might like.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Vepariga on Jan 12, 2013, 12:12:01 PM
another party next door tonight,the girl that lives there has the whiniest voice you could ever hear. grates my ears.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Lie on Jan 12, 2013, 12:23:42 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 12, 2013, 03:51:52 AM
My social circle turns somewhat perverted in the after hours, we all branch out in different area, I'm not actually the hentai go to guy I'm more the CEO of the big naturals department, but due to being into anime I get a lot of news of stuff I might like.
Hahaha the CEO  :laugh:

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I couldn't go to Universal Studios with my friend since my Pass had expired.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 12, 2013, 04:36:36 PM
I couldn't go to Universal Studios with my friend since my Pass had expired.

Spoiler
[close]

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I posted this in the Just Talk thread yesterday, but I finally saw a counselor about my self-esteem yesterday. I don't have low self-esteem, I have a chemical inbalance. Not enough dopamine. Not nearly enough. Meaning, my brain is having some difficulties making me happy. The dopamine isn't there to help make me, in short, feel good about myself. They're considering putting me on medication, and I have to see the counselor bi-weekly.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Hope you feel better and good luck, Razor.

Internet is back to being slow, so no more youtube until it speeds up again.  :(

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jan 12, 2013, 08:34:28 PM
Hope you feel better and good luck, Razor.

Internet is back to being slow, so no more youtube until it speeds up again.  :(
What service do you have?

I've never talked to you before RazorSlash, but I hope you get better.

Lie

Lie

The innocent girl voiced by Rie Kugimiya died. :'(

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 12, 2013, 08:31:42 PM
I posted this in the Just Talk thread yesterday, but I finally saw a counselor about my self-esteem yesterday. I don't have low self-esteem, I have a chemical inbalance. Not enough dopamine. Not nearly enough. Meaning, my brain is having some difficulties making me happy. The dopamine isn't there to help make me, in short, feel good about myself. They're considering putting me on medication, and I have to see the counselor bi-weekly.

Hope you feel better, Razor... I can't say at all that I relate to that, but I wish you all the best.

Lie

Lie

Damn Doujin-Moe changed their billing system today I only paid once and got like 6 months of member access... I ripped that site within the first week anyway. 8)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Lie on Jan 13, 2013, 12:30:04 AM
Damn Doujin-Moe changed their billing system today I only paid once and got like 6 months of member access... I ripped that site within the first week anyway. 8)
Haha you and you're doujin-moe. Is that why you like Toradora? ;)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 13, 2013, 12:32:09 AM
Quote from: Lie on Jan 13, 2013, 12:30:04 AM
Haha you and you're doujin-moe. Is that why you like Toradora? ;)

I'm only raising to this to defend my love for Toradora!

Spoiler
Funny enough I can't... Ya'know, to characters I like. :-[

No matter how hot they are in looks and personality.

Spoiler

The only exception being Hinata, she's just too fine. :P
[close]
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed