What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,836,041 times)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Failing miserably at fighting low self-esteem induced thoughts and other depression.
Current State is about 46% Mentally Unstable

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 11, 2013, 01:40:02 AM
Failing miserably at fighting low self-esteem induced thoughts and other depression.

This should bring you back 100%

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=20274.0

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 11, 2013, 01:53:51 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 11, 2013, 01:40:02 AM

This should bring you back 100%

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=20274.0
Those mother f**kers are going to die. Pay back is like bitch!

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Gah, even Vengeance For Wolf can't bring me back. I really need to get an appointment with a counselor or something.

BANE

BANE

Well what's wrong?

I'm Listening

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 11, 2013, 01:57:40 AM
Gah, even Vengeance For Wolf can't bring me back. I really need to get an appointment with a counselor or something.

That serious? Well, vent all you want here...or not. Either way, I guess It would be best to talk about it.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

It's self-esteem issues, I've had them for over a year now. For a while they went away, recently they started coming back off and on in the form of mood swings and depression, and how often I'm getting them is increasing. I'm going to see a counselor just to help get rid of them. It's just that, I get these thoughts that I kinda..can't control. Just, out of the blue, I'll get random thoughts like "Nobody likes you", and the smallest things can set me into a depression.
It's like I'm Smeagol.

ShadowPred

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Hey, guys. I just did a new study.
If you own a shirt, you'll turn out as a serial killer. What, solid evidence? Pfft, who needs solid evidence? Most serial killers wore shirts, it's practically confirmed!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 11, 2013, 03:38:22 AM
Hey, guys. I just did a new study.
If you own a shirt, you'll turn out as a serial killer. What, solid evidence? Pfft, who needs solid evidence? Most serial killers wore shirts, it's practically confirmed!
Bro, you gotta tell the world about this!

Lie

Lie

Missing Chupa a little small hentai discussion I would of loved to hear his say. :'(

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I have a stomach ache.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed