What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,837,272 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

'Basement' as per 'house' or wherever you live. :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 29, 2012, 07:10:27 PMYes, I mean a certain disappointment with a certain aspect of the film. I think I know yours:

Spoiler
Vickers' death, no?
[close]

Of all the spoilers I've read, that's probably what I felt most disappointed about. :-\

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 29, 2012, 07:10:27 PM
I am a cryptic book, and Cvalda is my lovely translator.
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on May 29, 2012, 07:13:57 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 29, 2012, 07:10:27 PMYes, I mean a certain disappointment with a certain aspect of the film. I think I know yours:

Spoiler
Vickers' death, no?
[close]

Of all the spoilers I've read, that's probably what I felt most disappointed about. :-\

Spoiler
From the spoilers, they're saying she's a bit wasted in it. :(
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Laufey on May 29, 2012, 07:13:57 PM
Can't say the exact same, though it is among the lame things for me.

Quote from: Cvalda on May 29, 2012, 07:14:54 PM
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
:laugh: Yeah! You read me too well.
Our minds are, like, connected.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 29, 2012, 07:10:27 PM
I am a cryptic book, and Cvalda is my lovely translator.

Yes, I mean a certain disappointment with a certain aspect of the film. I think I know yours:
Spoiler
Vickers' death, no?
[close]

Spoiler
Actually, it is not disappointing in the sense that she dies.  Ideally, I would have loved to see her and Shaw team up at the end.  But it's more the way she dies that is disappointing.  A character like that I would love to see make it through to the end or as close to the end as possible.  She's a fascinating and badass character and her and Shaw would play well off one another.

And then there's a few other spoilers I read that just left a bad taste in my mouth.  So it's not just Vickers, to be honest.
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Vickers on May 29, 2012, 07:19:36 PM
Spoiler
Actually, it is not disappointing in the sense that she dies.  Ideally, I would have loved to see her and Shaw team up at the end.  But it's more the way she dies that is disappointing.  A character like that I would love to see make it through to the end or as close to the end as possible.  She's a fascinating and badass character and her and Shaw would play well off one another.

And then there's a few other spoilers I read that just left a bad taste in my mouth.  So it's not just Vickers, to be honest.
[close]
Spoiler
That's what I meant -- the way she dies. Almost random: falling debris! LOL!

I feel very similarly to you, man. Some things had the exact same effects on me.
[close]

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

As far as spoilers for Prometheus go, I've been very good. I've read maybe, I don't know, two? Three? And they didn't even make sense because to understand those you'd have to have read the previous spoilers. TDKR is my main focus

Prime113

Prime113

Guys...take it...to...the Prometheus forum... So. f**king. Tempting. fhalkj;gfl;asdhfkd

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

asdkfgj!
It just depends in what moment you want to be slapped in the face.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 29, 2012, 07:23:49 PM
asdkfgj!
It just depends in what moment you want to be slapped in the face.

:laugh: :laugh: What? I thought we were buddies, my Italian friend?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Prime113 on May 29, 2012, 07:24:55 PM
:laugh: :laugh: What? I thought we were buddies, my Italian friend?
Who said the one that gives you the slap is me?
I've had my slap in the face (two, really) this afternoon.

;)

Cvalda

Cvalda

I think he means getting slapped in the face by the film's plot, which he doesnt like. :P

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Official: Cvalda is the interpreter of all my cryptic posts.

:3

Cvalda

Cvalda

Only I can withstand the kind of madness one must face in such a position :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed