What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,837,173 times)

First Blood

First Blood

I really hate that hyperbole.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I hate it so much I could die of an anaerobic aneurysm and then kill a thousand puppies.

First Blood

First Blood

I looked to your avatar as I read that. :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Man, imagine all of the raped childhoods when Prometheus comes out and doesn't play out exactly as imagined by fanboys!  :o

First Blood

First Blood

Dhey' killed Shaw and David!11!!!111!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 21, 2012, 03:45:09 AM
What made me unhappy today? Same thing that made me unhappy the day before that, and the day before that... I'm unemployed and savings are dwindling. Joy.

More immediate, though, I'm upset because I'm having serious trouble writing. And it's not like I have a lot to write--I just have to write and revise about 15 pages of material tops in the thing I'm working on. I could probably finish it in around seven hours, maybe even less. But every time I sit down to start writing, my mind wanders, the internet beckons with its evil claw, or my brain starts making excuses about why I shouldn't be writing: "You should do the dishes and vacuum!" Yes, it has got to the point where I would rather do domestic chores than just write. It's kind of an upsetting problem when I'm supposed to be writing my way out of hell. :-\
I do the exact same thing you do, and am also unemployed, and am also watching the bank accounts shrink.

Isn't it sweet?

Write or die, I suppose.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Failed the theoric driving test for the third time. I'm pissed as f**k right now. I really thought I nailed it. Goddamnit, I could punch a baby right now. Funny part is I've to pay like 120 euros for every 2 tries. Dem f**kers.

fry1236

fry1236

Had a really horrific nightmare last night. It actually started as a dream but soon merged with one of my nightmares that I had when I was 5  :'( thats never a good thing to start the day with.

And my class.....

Don't get me started  >:( >:(

AliceApocalypse

Turned in my notice at the old studio, next week will be my last time there.  It's exciting to have my own place finally, but I have been at the old place many years and have a lot of really good memories.  Just a momentary wave of anxiety.  It's time to stop whining and move on  :-\

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Mar 21, 2012, 01:24:13 PM
Turned in my notice at the old studio, next week will be my last time there.  It's exciting to have my own place finally, but I have been at the old place many years and have a lot of really good memories.  Just a momentary wave of anxiety.  It's time to stop whining and move on  :-\

good luck with your new studio Alice!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 21, 2012, 05:03:48 AM
I really hate that hyperbole.
Good Lord you have no idea how much I agree.

r888

r888

I hate ipad 2

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I have a exam coming up. I have a feeling that I'm going to fail it.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

One of my teachers shrieked at us. And wailed her arms and went on and on.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 21, 2012, 01:27:26 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Mar 21, 2012, 01:24:13 PM

good luck with your new studio Alice!

Thank you :)  Just a momentary (what am I doing) panic attack, a little scared too.  Picturing myself as a bulldozer pushing everything out of the way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed