What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,797,282 times)

Prime113

Prime113

One of my friends is letting herself be treated like shit by this dumb jock who keeps cheating on her. This is the second time she's went back to him. What the hell?

r888

r888

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 20, 2012, 05:00:55 AM
One of my friends is letting herself be treated like shit by this dumb jock who keeps cheating on her. This is the second time she's went back to him. What the hell?

Tell her to dump him

Prime113

Prime113

She's dumped him twice...then jumped back into his arms a few days later.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well my best guess is she goes back to him because she seeks emotional support, maybe someone in her good part of the social circle should take inititive? Again it's my best guess.

Prime113

Prime113

We've talked quite a lot about it. She lives in Missouri now(My dad and her mom were together for awhile...awhile ago lol) So, it's hard to get that personal about it. Ya know?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Have I ever mentioned that common sense is not so common? Now everyone knows...

Yeah, that would be hard. I don't quite understand why you would go back to someone after they have cheated on you multiple times. My bro got cheated on once, he was hurt bad, he ended if for good at that one time and eventually found a better girl while the ex turned into a psychotic bitch.... oh wait she always was one...

Prime113

Prime113

Yeah, I don't get it either, man. I mean, I've never been cheated on, but I would like to believe I would totally burn the whole bridge with the woman. 

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Might be heading into a financial rough patch. I may have to cancle some pre-orders in order to save some cash.
I did not spend as much on myself over the past four months as I guessed. The problem is my living expenses were far greater than I originally thought.

this TMNT thing

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Sadly the older I get, this just appears normal.  I've seen it happen an insane amount of times, like people do it just to adhere to some weird stereotype.

@Mono - Sorry about the financial woes.  *Waves at you from same boat* :laugh:

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I've seen this happen to so many of my female friends. I try to tell them not to do that but they keep going back to them. Just last night 1 of them came crying to me because the same guy dumped her for the 3rd time and I nearly had no sympathy.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The discussions on Prometheus are too damn long, that I fear that If I even utter a word, that someone will say "nope, already talked about a million plus times before." Gah!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 20, 2012, 06:38:42 PM
The discussions on Prometheus are too damn long, that I fear that If I even utter a word, that someone will say "nope, already talked about a million plus times before." Gah!

Well, you've been gone for long periods of time so I say post as much as your heart desires.  :)

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 20, 2012, 07:47:41 PM
http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/u-house-calls-warning-labels-video-games-181200402.html

Really? Again?

I say let them do it, it's a minor thing for gamers and it would probably feel like a massive victory for them. Stupid that it mentions Journey, which is a download only title.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed