What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,566 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No, but on my trip to London I've been to a HMV store. Three floors full of awesome!

Lie

Lie

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 08, 2011, 05:21:04 PM
No, but on my trip to London I've been to a HMV store. Three floors full of awesome!

I've never actually looked at that and thought anything special but come to think of it that's awesome.

Bat Chain Puller

Clients who (even after you go out of the way and bend over backwards to preform miracles for them) still rudely expect and inappropriately demand MOAR.

It sucks to have to say "Sit down and shut the f**k up as I carefully explain to you how you suck at being human." Because it's bad for business.

Shasvre

Shasvre

It's raining pretty heavily outside and I just discovered that one of the windows in the living room is leaking.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 08, 2011, 05:21:04 PM

yeah I suppose their Stores are awesome, even if they are expensive, they just suck on their website.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Annoying exam in around 5 hours.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

My aunt on my stepfather's side lapsed into a coma. She doesn't have much time left.

Huol

Huol

ha
haha
oh

chupacabras acheronsis

Huol

Huol

Activision will buy it.

chupacabras acheronsis

QuoteActivision

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

My aunt has passed away. As a result, we had to cut a trip to see my father short by a few days. My stepfather seems to have turned off. I hope he doesn't project or drink too much.

r888

r888

No dark knight rises trailer damn

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: TheMonolith on Dec 10, 2011, 12:15:52 AM
My aunt has passed away. As a result, we had to cut a trip to see my father short by a few days. My stepfather seems to have turned off. I hope he doesn't project or drink too much.

i'm sorry man. but from what you've told us, it must be a relief to know she rest in peace.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed