What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,838,287 times)

Prime113

Prime113

It means... One day about 3 years ago my dad came up to me and basically said " I need to know if you are gonna dedicate yourself to helping me raise Elias(My brother), if you can't then it will be best for him if he lives with his mom. I can't do it by my self".  I said yes. I would rather not have a job and not have a life if it means that I get to see him everyday.

Now, in the Summer things could change around a bit. Grandmas not gonna have a job, which means that I can get a job pretty much anytime in the day, rather now I have like a 4 hour window.

And don't worry, man, I never took your comments the wrong way. We're good.

Quote from: Spartan113 on Mar 03, 2011, 02:31:47 PM
It means... One day about 3 years ago my dad came up to me and basically said " I need to know if you are gonna dedicate yourself to helping me raise Elias(My brother), if you can't then it will be best for him if he lives with his mom. I can't do it by my self".  I said yes. I would rather not have a job and not have a life if it means that I get to see him everyday.

Now, in the Summer things could change around a bit. Grandmas not gonna have a job, which means that I can get a job pretty much anytime in the day, rather now I have like a 4 hour window.

ok, i think i understand now, and i hope that things get easier in the summer, good luck!

and thanks, i was a bit worried that i had offended you, or spoken out of turn :)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 03, 2011, 02:36:18 PM
Quote from: Spartan113 on Mar 03, 2011, 02:31:47 PM

ok, i think i understand now, and i hope that things get easier in the summer, good luck!

and thanks, i was a bit worried that i had offended you, or spoken out of turn :)

Thanks for the support, man.

Nah, I'm a loving kind of guy, so I toke whatever you said and figured you meant good by it.  :)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I didn't recover from my illness so I am missing my film class today.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: TheMonolith on Mar 03, 2011, 04:38:45 PM
I didn't recover from my illness so I am missing my film class today.
Aw. :(

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Got all the way to college, for my lesson that goes from 12:20-2:50, only to find that my lesson was cancelled and I had to walk home again. I wasn't pleased.

they really should have a phone tree for your college, i've heard you say about cancelled lessons before. i think it was when it was snowing.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 03, 2011, 09:06:56 PM
they really should have a phone tree for your college, i've heard you say about cancelled lessons before. i think it was when it was snowing.

Yeah, they have all our mobile numbers and send us texts about shit I'm usually not even there for but they can't even send us a text when our teachers aren't in.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 03, 2011, 02:24:26 PM
A Milf at 20? That's 'Broken Britain' in a sentence right there  :laugh:
Well... she's a mother... and he would like to...

>_>
<_<

Eff
her.

Spoiler
[close]

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Today has been so crummy. I have not been able to get any work done because I have been bedridden. I am showing improvement so I will be good to go tomorrow.
I have been roasting all day, my stomach is cram full of Powerade, and to top it off I had some very confusing and upsetting dreams. I cannot recall anything specific except that they just all around sucked.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Y'know, usually, Predxeno's infantile ignorance of everything around him brightens my day.

But this day...

Not this day.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Maths test today.
Now you gotta hear how retarded my teacher's plan for it was.
He told us last lesson to go on 'Aula Magna' for the test. Okey, fine, dandy, all you want.
We go to Aula Magna. Hoo-hoo, he was having a meeting with some parents! He arrives ten minutes late. Five more minutes to 'display' the students in a way he can control all of them during the test.
He finally gives us the test.
Twelve f**king long exercises to do in 45 minutes. Full of Xs, of Ys, of divisions between polinomes. Each exercise took a lot of minutes to do. No one including me managed to do them all. I am... astounded. Not one word on 'hey, we're a bit late, cut the last two'. Nothing.
And now my valuation will likely suffer from this, not because I actually don't know the things, but because I hadn't the f**king time to end those exercises.
Don't know what adjective would address best.

Lie

Lie

My eyes have been hurting me for about 3 days.

AliceApocalypse

Really hoping to get my kid into Space Camp over spring break instead of having to take her to daycare, but it ends an hour before I can get off work and they don't have any aftercare.  You would think they would have something in place for working parents who need an extra hour due to work.  Things are so shaky at work I don't dare request the time off to pick her up on time.  Space Camp would have been so awesome for her  :-\

First Blood

First Blood

Still no Captain America trailer.  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed