What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,838,858 times)

what path have you chosen spartan?

Prime113

Prime113

To be a film director. I love it. I love writing, I love picturing how I would film what I am writing, I love watching a movie and trying to figure out why the director choose to do that instead of this.

But we don't have enough money to send me to school for it. And even if I did how will my dad be able to take care of my little brother when I'm gone? I can't even get a job, because if I do I could lose it at any time if my brother gets sick.

It's just... I don't know, life seems to be crashing down around me right now.

i don't think you've chosen the wrong path at all. there's no point doing anything if you don't love it, and you should definately do what you love, as for going to school, you can go and study it any time you want, if not now, then maybe in 5 or even 10 years.

as for looking after your brother with your dad, it sounds tough, but i don't see why you couldn't get a short term job to help bring in an income, and there is such a thing as compassionate leave, so you could always take time off to look after your brother.

Vulhala

Vulhala

If you don't mind my asking Sparten, what's wrong with your little bro?

Prime113

Prime113

There's nothing wrong with him. It's just that he's 6. It's easy to get sick at that age. Last month he was out two weeks with the flu. That's what I mean by him getting sick.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Ah right I got it. So if he's ill either you or your dad have to miss work to look after him at home.

Prime113

Prime113

Yeah.

Lie

Lie

On my way backl from the bank I bumped into an old friend from school, she was hot back then now shes a milf! :D

Quote from: Spartan113 on Mar 03, 2011, 01:47:36 PM
There's nothing wrong with him. It's just that he's 6. It's easy to get sick at that age. Last month he was out two weeks with the flu. That's what I mean by him getting sick.

you are probably better off getting a job, and then using up your holiday time, or asking for time off when he does get sick. rather than not working at all just in case he gets sick, also are there no grandparents or anyone that can look after him occasionally? it sounds like your dad is asking a lot of you.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 03, 2011, 02:11:17 PM

you are probably better off getting a job, and then using up your holiday time, or asking for time off when he does get sick. rather than not working at all just in case he gets sick, also are there no grandparents or anyone that can look after him occasionally? it sounds like your dad is asking a lot of you.

You're right, he did ask a lot from me, and I accepted it. If I hadn't accepted it I would never see my little brother, because he would be living with my mom.

I guess, in the end, I would sacrifice my life for his. Literally and figuratively.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Lie on Mar 03, 2011, 02:07:23 PM
On my way backl from the bank I bumped into an old friend from school, she was hot back then now shes a milf! :D

And how old are you two? ???

Lie

Lie

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Mar 03, 2011, 02:19:26 PM
Quote from: Lie on Mar 03, 2011, 02:07:23 PM

And how old are you two? ???

Shes about 20, I'll be 20 in July.

Vulhala

Vulhala

A Milf at 20? That's 'Broken Britain' in a sentence right there  :laugh:

Quote from: Spartan113 on Mar 03, 2011, 02:15:39 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 03, 2011, 02:11:17 PM

You're right, he did ask a lot from me, and I accepted it. If I hadn't accepted it I would never see him because he would be living with my mom.

I guess, in the end, I would sacrifice my life for his. Literally and figuratively.

i'm not sure i understand this comment entirely, but i was just trying to think of ways to make your life easier, i'm not trying to question your family, who you obviously care for a lot,

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 03, 2011, 02:24:26 PM
A Milf at 20? That's 'Broken Britain' in a sentence right there  :laugh:
If she got pregnant and... expelled the result after 9 months, she fits the bill. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed